Author Topic: Interesting Japanese National incandescent and FL lamps advertisement from 1984  (Read 437 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Interesting Japanese National incandescent and FL lamps advertisement from 1984 « on: January 24, 2024, 01:38:21 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Here is an interesting advertisement that features some of National’s incandescent and fluorescent lamps that were available in 1984:

https://youtu.be/deNE6QWy3bI?si=C87is_D2fY-98Np2

Take note of the lamps that appear to spawn from flowers and the gregorian chant that plays.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:41:27 PM by WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA » Logged

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Richmond2000

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ

Re: Interesting Japanese National incandescent and FL lamps advertisement from 1984 « Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 03:13:16 AM » Author: Richmond2000
cool ad with mostly cool white lights
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Interesting Japanese National incandescent and FL lamps advertisement from 1984 « Reply #2 on: January 28, 2024, 02:25:52 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
In Japan, most CFL lamps are usually a warm white color or a daylight color since 4200K triphosphor CFL lamps are not common there. In this case, I think these are most likely 5000K daylight due to many of them not having “EX-W” on the etch, but rather “EX-N” instead.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies