Author Topic: Importing american lamps to Israel  (Read 1495 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Importing american lamps to Israel « on: July 01, 2010, 05:05:36 AM » Author: dor123
I have found that the american fluorescent and HID that imported to Israel aren't "Export lamps for use outside USA" but instead imported "As are" (As these lamps can't be operated in europe and are for use only in the USA. Literally direct buying of the originl from USA). Ie... original american bases (Ie. Mog E39 and Med [Not E27]) and also they don't passed any european and international standard (They aren't appears at their boxes). I don't know how these lamps with the Mog based can be inserted to E40 sockets and the Med ones to E27 sockets as accurs in Israel, since we haven't any american sockets in Israel except for the HO F96T12 fluorescents.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Importing american lamps to Israel « Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 06:35:14 PM » Author: Medved
E26 and E27 are mostly "compatible", E40/E39 i'm not as sure. But biger issue i would expect with ballasts - designed operating currents and required ballast OCV are frequently different in US then in EU for the same wattage.

No more selfballasted c***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies