Author Topic: City of Placentia Conversion  (Read 359 times)
GE PM

View Posts
View Gallery

Ge Post Mount

City of Placentia Conversion « on: March 02, 2024, 05:20:41 PM » Author: GE PM
SCE i going to convert the city of Placentia to LED in June or July. Placentia uses lots of GE luminaries, such as mission bell lights. I am trying to work with SCE to sell off their lights. I have to get an idea of how many and how much people are willing to buy to see how SCE should price them.

Thanks,
Miles

Collector of all things GE! Except for LEDs.
Utility Company: SCE

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: City of Placentia Conversion « Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 06:17:32 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I probably figure that they might cost a bit more than a standard cobrahead lantern because the “Mission Bell” lanterns are unique to California.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: City of Placentia Conversion « Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 11:13:01 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 There's at least 1 mission bell for sale on eBay as we speak . The seller wants INSANE money for it !! It's 100w HPS from 9-92 .  https://www.ebay.com/itm/353203073331

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: City of Placentia Conversion « Reply #3 on: April 06, 2024, 06:35:08 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
To be honest, I don't think you'll get very much for them, if anything. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: City of Placentia Conversion « Reply #4 on: April 07, 2024, 11:25:26 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Honestly , once they pay someone to list and sell them and store them while their waiting to be sold, along with pack and ship them , They'll lose their shirts ! Very few people , especially ones here would be willing to pay over $75 for one .

Plus again , you have to factor in the liability card...What if I buy one and shock myself ? What if I drop it and break my foot ?  What if I cut myself on a rough edge or whatever ?  Our sue-happy society would have a field day with them !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies