Author Topic: $100,000 Motorcycle??  (Read 97 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
$100,000 Motorcycle?? « on: March 25, 2024, 05:05:40 PM » Author: suzukir122
As a motorcycle enthusiast, I'm heavily interested in certain motorcycles... especially those within the super-sport bike territory, such as my Triumph Daytona 675, which I have owned for almost 5 years. Although I like my 600cc SSB, my original favorites are the larger 1000cc SSB's from Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, BMW, Aprilia and Ducati. Some of those motorcycles are really expensive... within the $20,000 range. Ducati is usually the most expensive of all the motorcycle brands, and it shows. A few years ago, they brought out one of the most expensive SSB's I've ever seen... the Ducati Superleggera v4, at $100,000. Even as a hardcore motorcycle enthusiast, I would never... EVER... purchase any motorcycle for $100,000. Regardless of the power, type of engine, aerodynamic capabilities, or the amount of time and effort it took to build such a machine... that to me is way too much money for any motorcycle. Maybe I'm missing something though... there must be a reason why that thing is set at such a high price, while it's competitors aren't even close.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies