Author Topic: The secret of the Hyundai brand have been solved  (Read 1858 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

The secret of the Hyundai brand have been solved « on: November 29, 2010, 07:32:25 AM » Author: dor123
Since any of the LG members, regardless of theirs living country, don't knows about lamps with a brandname called Hyundai, i didn't know what is this brand and why in Israel, Hyundai lamps are very popular, while in another countries they are unknown.
This is become involved, when the TEVA series (Which are instant full brightness amalgam CFLs that have a hebrew series name) was announced.
I finally solved the secret: All of the Hyundai lamps are Israelis lamps, which was made by the Israeli company, Semicom Lexis LTD, in China under the Hyundai brandname :).
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 07:34:14 AM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: The secret of the Hyundai brand have been solved « Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 02:02:59 PM » Author: dor123
Btw, wants an evidence that the Hyundai brand of energy saving lamps (And all other electrical devices from the Hyundai brand, that associated with Semicom Lexis) in Israel, is a local brand and a brand of Semicom Lexis in Israel?
The "Teva" (HY Amalgam) series of instant full brightness amalgam based CFLs were launched especially for the israeli campaign of Semicom Lexis and the Council for a beautiful Israel that took place in 2010, to return old incandscent lamps and recive CFL lamps of this series at very low cost.
Also, the official site of the hyundai brand of light bulbs is in hebrew and have a co.il extension.
There is no any international or english site or site with a com extension, of the Hyundai brand of the lighting.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies