Author Topic: pjc's Combination Desk Lamp  (Read 2546 times)
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
pjc's Combination Desk Lamp « on: January 20, 2011, 07:27:57 AM » Author: rjluna2
In response of Combination Desk Lamp that is being posted at this site, I think it is terrible for the quality worksmanshop for the way they handle for shipping.  The manufacture is also misrepresenting the configuration of this combination desk lamp.  That does not look good for the company :(

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: pjc's Combination Desk Lamp « Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 01:04:29 PM » Author: dor123
There are 4 standard wattage ratings for the T5 circular lamps: 22W, 40W, 55W and 60W.
They are brighter then the regular T9 circular lamps, because they are based on the T5 HO lamps.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: pjc's Combination Desk Lamp « Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 05:56:27 PM » Author: Patrick
Oops, I put it in the wrong album, so people couldn't comment.  I've fixed that.  The construction quality of the fixture itself was good, except for the clips that held the lamp, which were cheap plastic.  It looks like manufacturer decided to "update" the fixture to T5 electronic without going through the difficulty or redesigning it to accept a standard tube size.  If you were to take this lamp, swap out the clips, ballast, and switch, it would be the same as the old T9 model, but I don't want to go to all that trouble to try and retrofit it back.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies