Author Topic: Difference between Osram NAV T 4YR and SUPER 4YR  (Read 121 times)
Jovan
Member
****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


Difference between Osram NAV T 4YR and SUPER 4YR « on: September 29, 2026, 02:22:32 PM » Author: Jovan
I noticed that some Osram HPS lamps have written SUPER 4YR while others are just 4YR. Is there any difference in lamp specs ?
Logged
dor123
Member
*****
Online

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are printers/scanners/copiers, A/Cs


WWW
Re: Difference between Osram NAV T 4YR and SUPER 4YR « Reply #1 on: September 29, 2026, 04:15:38 PM » Author: dor123
The "Super" meaning higher output, because of higher xenon pressure.
Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies