Author Topic: NUTS!!!!!  (Read 75 times)
lightsofpahrump
Member
***
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Computer Lover!


WWW
NUTS!!!!! « on: October 05, 2026, 06:03:02 PM » Author: lightsofpahrump
I accidentally cut a string of LED lights with scissors (you know those ones where the epoxy body is directly on the fine enameled wire and bonded to it?)  :poof: :( :sick: :'( >:D >:( :curse: !!I tried to solder it back but DIDNT WORK!Do you have advice!
Logged

I like math, lighting, computers and electronics(but I detest pointless ruinage of nice old stuff). LEDs should be better thought out. they are actually quite good if they are good quality. They should be built to a long life not to a cheap price!
Freedom's not slavery, communism is!

Medved
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Re: NUTS!!!!! « Reply #1 on: October 05, 2026, 10:13:59 PM » Author: Medved
May you take a detailed picture what exactly you are talking about?
Logged

No more selfballasted c***

Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies