Author Topic: Introducing Lights of Panama!  (Read 58 times)
Omnilight37
Member
**
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Keep Shining


Introducing Lights of Panama! « on: October 05, 2026, 08:44:05 PM » Author: Omnilight37
  8) Hello everyone! I am incredibly pleased to announce that my new lighting gallery, Lights of Panama, is now fully complete! I traveled to the Central American country in July of 2026 and had a marvelous time taking photos of a wide variety of lights. The lighting selection there is a rich tapestry, ranging from intricate Italian Cruccolinis and Jordanian-made LED cobra heads to towering General Electric high masts and beyond. I significantly bolstered my global lighting knowledge over the last two months just by identifying unknown light fixtures, learning more about cobra heads, and researching the international companies that manufacture them. This trip made me realize that there is a lot more to streetlights than just the ones we are familiar with in our home countries. There is an entire world of them out there, and we haven't even scratched the surface. Not to mention, the culture, the food, and the overall vibe of the country were absolutely amazing. It has easily become one of my favorite travel destinations. For my fellow Americans: while Spanish is their official language, trust me when I say it is very distinct from Mexico's dialect. I encourage you to go see and hear it for yourself!
Over the last two months, I have slowly but surely been uploading these lighting photos to the gallery, and it is officially complete. I took well over 20 photos but narrowed the selection down to the highest quality and most relevant ones. I encourage all of you to check it out!

Happy lighting,
-Omnilight37
Logged

*Getting Brighter by the Day!*

I'm an avid lighting enthusiast who works with and studies ballasts, ignitors and lighting optics while identifying various models and manufacturers of electric lighting. I am actively studying particle physics and seek to understand the mechanics of a photon.

SoxFtw
Member
***
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

"If it's stupid and it works, it ain't stupid."


Re: Introducing Lights of Panama! « Reply #1 on: Today at 02:57:34 AM » Author: SoxFtw
There's some nice old lanterns in there as well, good job!
Logged

Survivor of photokeratitis :(
If you have a question, just PM me!

Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies