Author Topic: How do I escape the "Newbie" label on my profile?  (Read 57 times)
lightbulbhpscfl
Newbie
*
Offline

View Posts
View Gallery

LightbulbHPS_CFL LightbulbHPS_CFL
WWW
How do I escape the "Newbie" label on my profile? « on: Today at 09:05:15 AM » Author: lightbulbhpscfl
I've been on here for a while, but my profile still says "Newbie". Is it just because i don't have enough posts?
Logged

No more LED replacements!

RCM442
Administrator
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

rcm442 UC1Q-wYhi9O-1q4ugOaOZ9dA rcm442
WWW
Re: How do I escape the "Newbie" label on my profile? « Reply #1 on: Today at 12:00:14 PM » Author: RCM442
Yes
Logged

LEDs need to stop taking over everything
Administrator
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

AgentHalogen_87
Member
****
Offline

View Posts
View Gallery

Long Live SOX!


Re: How do I escape the "Newbie" label on my profile? « Reply #2 on: Today at 05:58:33 PM » Author: AgentHalogen_87
It's based on how many forum posts you make, not time you've been registered. Gallery posts don't count. But don't make a load of posts just to get your count up. Quality over quantity
Logged
Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies