Author Topic: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons  (Read 31785 times)
Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #45 on: May 09, 2021, 03:26:31 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
I like ur pixel bulbs, you may have noticed I have made a few based on your design.  :mvc: :bumh: :mvblb: :emh:

Administrator #5

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #46 on: May 14, 2021, 07:31:51 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I tried my best to make sure that any new icons matched the original character of your icons. The four original lamps are kindof a staple here now. I created a few matching icons to go with yours and then other members added in aswell. To name a few: Lightingguy1994, Xmaslightguy, Lightinglover and a few others (forgive me guys but it's been a minute).

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #47 on: May 14, 2021, 07:38:46 PM » Author: High Intensity
I also contributed a few new icons with these: :led2: :cfl1: :hal: :snowcone: :lfl: :eolfl:
It's not as many as others have contributed, but still possibly worth mentioning.
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #48 on: May 14, 2021, 07:56:21 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I knew I was missing some people.  I have a hard time remembering things. I would have referred back to the original thread but it is gone for some reason.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #49 on: May 14, 2021, 08:06:18 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: Foxtronix
For a bit of trivia, I still remember faintly when I created these with Jace (TudorWhiz), in the middle of a chat with him. That was my first attempt at pixel art  :mrg: I drew the original three and sent them to him, and I think he reworked the HPS and MV icons a bit, but left the incandescent one untouched.
Interesting bit of info! I like the old icons :) simple & too the point :) Then yeah, there was a period where some other members on here made various other icons/smilies to add to the set..

I'm not a fan of that fancy 'emoji' crap on modern sites.

----------
I just noticed that I managed to adblock those old icons for the forum .LOL. (filter was made for something else) .. but they still show under people's usernames :) .odd.

----------
Quote from: HomeBrewLamps
   I have a hard time remembering things.
Same here. My memory chips went bad a long time ago. .LOL.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 09:39:34 PM by xmaslightguy » Logged

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Desultory13
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #50 on: May 15, 2021, 12:44:40 AM » Author: Desultory13
Don't know if it's possible but is there any possibility of creating a power pole icon? I just thought that it might be kind of cool.
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #51 on: May 15, 2021, 11:39:17 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: Desultory
Don't know if it's possible but is there any possibility of creating a power pole icon? I just thought that it might be kind of cool.
I had actually made one(last year I think) .LOL. but it didn't really turn out all that well.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies