Author Topic: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons  (Read 31786 times)
Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « on: September 11, 2011, 09:14:36 PM » Author: Patrick
We have replaced the regular SMF star graphics with new light bulb icons!  The credit goes to Vince (TiCoune66) and Jace (TudorWhiz) for creating these graphics.  The bulbs are also available as smileys for you to use in message board topics and gallery comments.

As with the stars, the style and number of bulbs displayed next to your name depends on your membership status and post count.
Administrator:mv: :mv: :mv: :mv: :mv:
Newbie (0-49 posts):inc:
Jr. Member (50-99 posts):inc: :inc:
Full Member (100-249 posts):inc: :inc: :inc:
Sr. Member (250 - 499 posts):inc: :inc: :inc: :inc:
Hero Member (500+ posts):hps: :hps: :hps: :hps: :hps:

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 12:07:28 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
Thanks  ;D

:mv: :inc: :hps:

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 12:34:07 PM » Author: DieselNut
Cool! ;D But where is the fluorescent icon? LOL  :mv:

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 12:53:35 PM » Author: Powell
Yeah, we want some fluorescent icons !!

;D ::)

NNNN!

paintballer22

View Posts
View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 12:57:52 PM » Author: paintballer22
I like the mercury icon :mv:
DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 01:48:15 PM » Author: DieselNut
I like the mercury  :mv: and the HPS  :hps: icon, but yea, we need a linear (please no spiral CFL!!) fluorescent icon!   ;D

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

paintballer22

View Posts
View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 02:20:32 PM » Author: paintballer22
A circline icon would be cool.
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 03:42:53 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
I will work on that alright.....I originally made those for the www.galleryoflights.org

But I will work on those and give to LG also, will be happy to help!

I will do the circline icon first...gonna be easy one!

-Jace

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 03:59:12 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
I will work on that alright.....I originally made those for the www.galleryoflights.org

But I will work on those and give to LG also, will be happy to help!

I will do the circline icon first...gonna be easy one!

-Jace

Alright, I have sent 3 varies of Circlines to Pat, your admin, he will decide what to do with them!

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 04:14:36 PM » Author: Ash
Why didnt you tell me before ?
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 07:33:18 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
It was never announced or anything.....this only came up because I am an ex-Admin of Lighting-Gallery.net and an Admin of GalleryofLights.org and I made the lightbulb icons....(and Vince too) and the Admin of Lighting-Gallery.net found my icons and asked me if he could use them.....

The icons you just posted? Where did you get them? Is it free and legit to use without the makers permisson? There are copyright rules....so it depends...if those can be used or not...let Pat decide...

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 08:45:23 PM » Author: Patrick
The circline icon is now available. :circ:  Jace drew the lamp and I added the adapter.  Ash, those are nice graphics.  Did you make them?  We can add more smileys.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 08:56:44 PM by pjc » Logged

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 09:13:19 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
The circline icon is now available. :circ:  Jace drew the lamp and I added the adapter.  Ash, those are nice graphics.  Did you make them?  We can add more smileys.

Hey PJC the circline pins are expsoed :P

Mercury Man

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 09:21:30 PM » Author: Mercury Man
I'm enjoying these new lighting-related "emoticons".  Pretty fancy!   :mv: :inc: :hps: :circ:   8)
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Membergroup/Smiley Bulb Icons « Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 10:11:12 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
You could do something like this for fluorescent
(daylight) and/or (warm-white)

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies