Author Topic: Spectacular Advertisement from Holland  (Read 5594 times)
Made in Holland

View Posts
View Gallery

Spectacular Advertisement from Holland « on: September 14, 2011, 10:06:49 AM » Author: Made in Holland
Anyone seen this nice advertisement from a bank in Holland?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NwwSGwq6yw
paintballer22

View Posts
View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: Spectacular Advertisement from Holland « Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 11:18:30 AM » Author: paintballer22
 8)I like all the fluorecsents starting up.
sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Spectacular Advertisement from Holland « Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 09:32:22 PM » Author: sol
If I lived in Holland, I might start doing my banking there just because of the lights. Very nice light show ! :)
Made in Holland

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Spectacular Advertisement from Holland « Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 04:40:46 PM » Author: Made in Holland
This is the good link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pshcqB2pXeo
Other one doesn`t work anymore..
mrboojay

View Posts
View Gallery

I love bulbs of all types.

mrboojay UC2tpasJaLc8IhVdjcDkI_3A mrboojay mrboojays_pics
Re: Spectacular Advertisement from Holland « Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 06:55:18 PM » Author: mrboojay
That is a really cool commercial!  I like the parts where they have the large number of fluorescents starting up!  It looks like they have a lot a preheats.

-mrboojay
My lighting-gallery.net Gallery
My YouTube Channel

sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Spectacular Advertisement from Holland « Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 07:09:48 PM » Author: sol
I took a 3 week course at the Université Libre de Bruxelles in 2005. At the time, all fluorescent fixtures were switch start ; I believe they started the changeover ("downgrade") to HF last year. Seeing a fairly large room full of SS gear humming, starters clicking and lamps flashing was quite the show. They had very good lamp maintenance ; only about two or three lamps were EOL in the two buildings I attended (if you're wondering which buildings, they were the AY and the AZ).
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Spectacular Advertisement from Holland « Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 09:40:57 PM » Author: dor123
A room full of thermal/electronic starters or PTC based electronic ballasts (Which don't tends to start all of the lamps at once, like programmed start electronic ballasts, but at different rates), may exhibit a similar light show, as all of the lamps turns on at different rate. But it will be, of course, without the flashing/flickering.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Spectacular Advertisement from Holland « Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 02:19:17 PM » Author: Ash
Have to see all that on Perfect Start

Power on show is same but every ballast also makes a click as it switches on

Power off show : few secs after switch off you hear "rain" of the ballasts all clicking back to the closed switch mode
DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Spectacular Advertisement from Holland « Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 07:58:03 PM » Author: DieselNut
That is awesome!  Rare to ever see that in USA these days.  Instead you will see about half the lights not working because their CRAPPYASS HF ballasts have failed!!

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

cedup
Re: Spectacular Advertisement from Holland « Reply #9 on: September 20, 2014, 05:53:22 AM » Author: cedup
Anyone seen this nice advertisement from a bank in Holland?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NwwSGwq6yw
Holland is not a country it's a section of The NETHERLANDS. 
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies