Author Topic: Which do you prefer? MH, HPS, LPS, MV?  (Read 11048 times)
Alights

View Posts
View Gallery

USA (120V 60HZ)

Re: Which do you prefer? MH, HPS, LPS, MV? « Reply #45 on: August 11, 2012, 03:30:38 PM » Author: Alights
it may still work try it in a MH fixture
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Which do you prefer? MH, HPS, LPS, MV? « Reply #46 on: August 11, 2012, 03:37:51 PM » Author: Ash
120000 hours. Its mercury after all
slipperypete

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Which do you prefer? MH, HPS, LPS, MV? « Reply #47 on: August 12, 2012, 02:32:08 PM » Author: slipperypete
it may still work try it in a MH fixture
The arc tube was black. So the bulb was at EOL

Bulb bans = Fascism

slipperypete

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Which do you prefer? MH, HPS, LPS, MV? « Reply #48 on: August 12, 2012, 02:47:02 PM » Author: slipperypete
Another fond memory. I used to visit my grandparents in northern Minnesota ever other summer,  and we would go on hay rides.  We would start in the afternoon and finish in the evening when barn bucket blasters and nemas would be coming on. Another pleasant memory is when I was coming home from a European tour the pilot announced on the pa system that we were getting ready to land and I looked out my window and I could see mercury fixtures for miles. Good times. I have a lot of pleasant memories surrounding mercury vapor lamps. My favorite light source.

Bulb bans = Fascism

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies