Author Topic: Producers and offers with the SL*  (Read 1570 times)
Lampka

View Posts
View Gallery

Collector SL lamps and other lamps and lanterns.

Producers and offers with the SL* « on: March 19, 2012, 03:21:09 PM » Author: Lampka
Hello
I wonder what companies had in their catalogues / offers the SL lamps. I know that many of these CFLs ih the world were produced by Philips but many companies had it in her offers and there are had different symbols ;) I just know that these CFLs had in catalogues Philips, Osram, Narva, Sylvania, Leuci, Mazda, Tungsram, Hema, GE, Panasonic, Paulmann, Radium, Splendor. But maybe more companies and brands have these CFLs in her offers?

Collector SL lamps and other lamps and lanterns.

kretschi

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Producers and offers with the SL* « Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 04:04:42 PM » Author: kretschi
I've got some SL18 labled as Südlicht (German words "süd"=south and "licht"=light) LS18.
The have the same datecodes as Philips ones, I think. (e.g. Datecode M7)
Kappa7

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Producers and offers with the SL* « Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 05:40:38 PM » Author: Kappa7
There were also SL lamps re-branded as Sunlux which was the brand of Migros supermarket in Switzerland. Today they don't re-brand any more theirs lamps.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies