Author Topic: GE Reveal CFL vs linear fluorescents  (Read 1431 times)
Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

GE Reveal CFL vs linear fluorescents « on: October 17, 2012, 02:33:17 PM » Author: Powell
I decided to brighten up the bathroom and put in larger GE reveal CFLs over the daylights in there now. The "nighlight" is an 8 watt T5 with a GE reveal. It appears the CFLs look more like a 2700 lamp  and the linear ones ( including the other linear Reveal lamps I have ) have a more pinkish tint. I also noticed in Home Depot the Reveal CFLs were gone, and were VERY spotty in Wal Mart.....

I had only 2 Reveals so the middle socket got a Sylvania Living Spaces 100 watt equivalent.It appears to match so close I see no difference.... WHEW! The bathroom is VERY bright. It's a small one. 

Powell

NNNN!

Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GE Reveal CFL vs linear fluorescents « Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 08:25:23 PM » Author: Powell
I went to WalMart and actually found a 2 pack of Reveal CFLs. Almost $13. I want the ones in the bathroom to match and the Sylvania makes it too bright....

NNNN!

Alights

View Posts
View Gallery

USA (120V 60HZ)

Re: GE Reveal CFL vs linear fluorescents « Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 01:49:29 AM » Author: Alights
Yeah they're pricey..like $14 for the 3-way reveal cfls
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies