Author Topic: An "HBI" general floodlighting version indium lamp, found in the German Colony  (Read 1212 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

An "HBI" general floodlighting version indium lamp, found in the German Colony « on: October 29, 2012, 02:51:45 AM » Author: dor123
When we left the German Colony with my mother car yesterday (28.10.2012 dd.mm.yy), I have seen a floodlight near one of the restaurants, that looked to have a daylight MH lamp, that seems to be an indium lamp, based on its color.
When I used my CD-R, in order to see the spectrum of that floodlight, what that I have seen, was actually the spectrum of the experimental Osram HBI short-arc indium lamp (Unusually wide indium blue line with a wide re-absorption dark band at its center (same width and appearance of the sodium line in HPS lamps), with a strong background molecular continum).
Unfortunately, I couldn't capture this unusual spectrum with my camera, because I was inside the car, and it usually take >1 min, to arrange exposure time, shutter size, zoom and manual focus, and photograph the spectrum from my CD-R.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies