Author Topic: Still around  (Read 1766 times)
monodeman

View Posts
View Gallery

Still around « on: June 19, 2013, 10:48:28 PM » Author: monodeman
In reply to migette1 and Ash - yes, I am still around but not actively collecting unless a lamp is on my most wanted list. Still writing and have just at last completed my book "History of the Electric Lamp" which some may be aware of. Looking for data or info on the E27 base GEC Osglim argon lamps as shown on page 35 of the September 1939 Osram catalogue.
migette1

View Posts
View Gallery

Peter

migette1
Re: Still around « Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 03:59:12 AM » Author: migette1
Hi Finn,

What a lovely surprise when I saw your very rare lamps I had no idea, only that there was such exciting pieces out there and it was Blake who informed me that it was your pictures and he had seen them in person. Let me say welcome to LGN and I for one will be looking forward to seeing more of your collection here, I have put a note about the Glow Lamp Collector but I think this was too early and there has been no comments. Looking forward to more of your collection and I am sure Ash and Funeral and Sailor Moon share my feelings Thanks again Finn and look forward to your book.

Interested in the history of electric lighting and incandescent in particular and neon glow lamps.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies