Author Topic: Israel post office at your service  (Read 5524 times)
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Israel post office at your service « on: June 21, 2013, 09:01:05 AM » Author: Ash
This explains a lot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggeud51m2GE
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Israel post office at your service « Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 05:39:40 AM » Author: AngryHorse
 :D :D :D Thats just briliant!, your postal service and our UK one, MUST be the same company!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 06:25:10 AM by LinearSLI/H » Logged

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Israel post office at your service « Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 07:39:53 AM » Author: dor123
LinearSLI/H: I doubt that your and our postal services operated by the same company, as the Israel Postal Company LTD, were the Postal Authority of Israel in the past (A government authority).
But I didn't know how your postal service is of the same level of service as ours.
It just sad that our postal service is so horrible.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Israel post office at your service « Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 01:23:18 AM » Author: joseph_125
LinearSLI/H: I doubt that your and our postal services operated by the same company, as the Israel Postal Company LTD, were the Postal Authority of Israel in the past (A government authority).
But I didn't know how your postal service is of the same level of service as ours.
It just sad that our postal service is so horrible.

I'm pretty sure he was cracking a joke....
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Israel post office at your service « Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 02:51:04 PM » Author: AngryHorse
Yes it was a joke, however ours do make every effort to smash anything frigile!
Our postals service is called ROYAL MAIL, or as its now known to lighting collectors in the UK that get smashed lamps, ROYAL FAIL!! ;D ;D
But there are worse private dilivery companys here, YODEL for instance dilivered a package to my house, and when finding I was not in, left it with a `neighbour`........
A guy 12 door down from me I don`t even know! ???

Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Israel post office at your service « Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 04:32:23 PM » Author: joseph_125
I think a lot of couriers are like that. >:(

Over here there's a private courier called UPS which earned the nickname United Parcel Smashers for their service. ;D

They also overcharge you on customs fees and sometimes leave stuff with neighbours who you don't even know too. ???
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Israel post office at your service « Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 04:57:57 PM » Author: AngryHorse
 :D :D :D United parcel smashers! :D :D :D love it!
We do have UPS in the UK too, but I have never heard that one before.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 05:00:46 PM by LinearSLI/H » Logged

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Israel post office at your service « Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 03:39:30 AM » Author: dor123
We have three private dilivery companies: Fedex Israel, UPS Israel, and DHL Israel. All are the Israeli representatives of these US based international companies in Israel

Over here there's a private courier called UPS which earned the nickname United Parcel Smashers for their service. ;D
I've readed in HWzone.co.il about many surfers that thinks that the service of UPS Israel is horrible as well.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Israel post office at your service « Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 06:15:31 AM » Author: dor123
Update: Israei post office needs to GTFO!!! The account in which this video related, have been banned!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies