Author Topic: Lighting Info Site!  (Read 3556 times)
sparkie

View Posts
View Gallery

Lighting Info Site! « on: August 14, 2007, 06:00:07 PM » Author: sparkie
Found this website - it has loads of articles about lighting including fluorescent and MH, ballasts and all sorts. You may have seen it before - I did search the forum to make sure that it hadn't already been linked. Here it is:

National Lighting Product Information Program

Beware some articles are PDF's that may not work with your browser

Another site which is very informative: Don Klipstein's site
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Lighting Info Site! « Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 07:33:00 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
We already knew about Don's site!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

sparkie

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lighting Info Site! « Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 05:33:17 AM » Author: sparkie
How was I supposed to Know? I ain't psychic!!!!!
I did search the forum first!!!!!
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Lighting Info Site! « Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 08:32:36 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
Whoa nothing to be ashamed of!!! I was more of exclaiming happy that we knew, however I did not know about the National Lighting Product Information Program.

Man me being sick is causing others to get upset with me, I really feel bad about  this........I am sorry of this is happening.

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

SeanB~1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lighting Info Site! « Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 03:59:28 PM » Author: SeanB~1
Thanks Sparkie, the NLP site was very interesting, good to see new sites.

BTW, being psychotic helps....... :P
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Lighting Info Site! « Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 01:18:45 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
I am the one who's going nuts  :o ::)

SeanB~1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lighting Info Site! « Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 12:13:59 PM » Author: SeanB~1
You gotta be older to get real crazy Jace! ;D :D ::)
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Lighting Info Site! « Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 01:09:04 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
You gotta be older to get real crazy Jace! ;D :D ::)

23 years old not old enough to be crazy? If you think you are crazier, then email me a pic of yourself or post a pic of you with a light....trust me I got really CRAZY picture of me involving fluorescent lights!

SeanB~1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lighting Info Site! « Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 02:49:31 PM » Author: SeanB~1
Mail sent........

Does this involve a sword swallowing style of a PL?
prawnman88

View Posts
View Gallery

my old friend proteus the prawn!

Re: Lighting Info Site! « Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 09:51:07 AM » Author: prawnman88
jayce its ok first its august most people get cranky 2nd u are sick so its ok and 3rd atleast u don't have a 4 day old little one that lets u sleep 2 hours at a time lol
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Lighting Info Site! « Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 03:22:00 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
Rych, I love kids, I don't mind kids man....I babysat recently 2 weeks ago babysitting 2 girls, drove them to McDonald's and brought them swimming.....one is 5 and other is 12. And I brought them to sleep!

LOL

And Congrats Rych! You must be a good Daddy!!!

prawnman88

View Posts
View Gallery

my old friend proteus the prawn!

Re: Lighting Info Site! « Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 03:45:14 PM » Author: prawnman88
thx bud ill send u pics soon bud alot of them :)
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies