Author Topic: Action LED Lighting  (Read 1174 times)
CrestwoodOhio

View Posts
View Gallery

josephmatthews535
Action LED Lighting « on: May 26, 2014, 10:39:42 PM » Author: CrestwoodOhio
Innovative Lighting For The Present and Future, LED's..... Save Energy, Save Money & Breath Cleaner Air. LED Lighting can be powered by any Solar Powered Or Wind Powered Home Or Business or regular electricity.

Action LED Lighting & Supply is your one stop shop for all of your led lighting needs. we focus on educating customers on how important it is to go green by switching there home or business lighting to LED lighting. By doing so you will save money on energy costs, have a much safer and cleaner environment to live and work in.

Also by switching to LED lighting we can all do our part to help the planet by lowering our carbon footprint. LED lighting does not use any harmful gases or mercury which are harmful to us and our planet. This will not only help us breath cleaner air and do great things to our planet but it will help us see a brighter future. "LED THERE BE LIGHT"

http://www.actionledlighting.com/

6500K Color Temperature Kelvin lighting works for me. I use 6500K CFL in all my incandescent light fixtures. I use 6500K Flurescent bulbs in my flurescent fixtures. I hope prices get better and hope I find 6500K LED lighting in the future. I love energy efficient and Energy Star products. Way to go!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies