Author Topic: Seagull's lighthouse  (Read 2843 times)
ledfreak
Seagull's lighthouse « on: September 01, 2007, 10:00:19 PM » Author: ledfreak
Hello, seagull need me to post somethings here so he can be able to find his way thur the terrible fog.  Ok, I am his friend Tom who love light only if u don't bug me about lights too much lol.
Here is something cool I found an invention someone is trying to market there idea.
http://www.yankodesign.com/index.php/2007/08/06/shattered-lights/
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Seagull's lighthouse « Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 10:26:49 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
Guys, I have to tell ya, Tom is a really good friend of mine! Let's all applause and give him a warm welcome to Lighting-Gallery! He may not be the most interested in lighting like we all are, but he is willing to join and actually take pics of my stuff and the cool effects on those lights because he wants to be a good friend to his friends who are interested in lighting like me! A great friend he is! Didn't I mention, he LOVES LEDs and very odd looking things with LEDs. I know one great picture he took from Chicago that used all the LEDs to make images on a block of a box located in Chicago!!!! Imagin that? colored lights to make images!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

ledfreak
Re: Seagull's lighthouse « Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 11:48:35 PM » Author: ledfreak
Thank you seagull, please watch out for LEDs landing strip to help you land safety.  To point out that I actually have my own photo gallery on smugmug. You are welcome to browse there for ur pleasure.  There is a picture what seagull was refering to in Chicago is in my smugmug.  Here is the website it the biggest picture on bottom, also feel free to look more under snapnedit/chicago. 

Close up of LED image box

LED forms an image of a lip

LED Block

LED Block with different image

Does anyone got lighthouse light bulb?  I really like to own the whole fixture with mirror I think that was outside.  This is my dream to help Seagull to find his way around before he crashes.  Don't want to loose a good friend Jason!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 12:02:15 AM by TudorWhiz » Logged
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Seagull's lighthouse « Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 11:55:15 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
Tom, you are too funny!  ::)

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

J-Frog

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Seagull's lighthouse « Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 09:20:36 AM » Author: J-Frog
It seems Tom is one of the LED people around here ;).  Tom, check out The LED Museum.  The site owner reviews all kinds of LEDs and flashlights too!

Jeremiah The Bullfrog

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Seagull's lighthouse « Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 09:31:02 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
Oh yeah! I know this website! Duh me I should have showed to TOM! I am a bad boy now!!!

FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Re: Seagull's lighthouse « Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 10:00:29 AM » Author: FGS
I also know of that website. It cuz of that website that I went into flashlight then eventually to lamps. Did you know he also collects insulators?

Why I like LEDs on top of other lighting tech?
LEDs = Upgrade 95% of the applications. (That is if you avoid eBay's LEDs).

LED brainwash? No, people uses them cuz they work well for them.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies