Author Topic: Powergroove signings  (Read 6646 times)
FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Powergroove signings « on: September 07, 2007, 02:38:02 PM » Author: FGS
I am opening this subject to see how many people find powergrooves in fixtures whether still used or no longer in service. Here is a link that I found a pair of 8' PGs. Scroll down just before halfway there. The link: Link
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 03:43:15 PM by AntiHPS » Logged

Why I like LEDs on top of other lighting tech?
LEDs = Upgrade 95% of the applications. (That is if you avoid eBay's LEDs).

LED brainwash? No, people uses them cuz they work well for them.

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Powergroove signings « Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 11:06:39 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
Cool pictures FGS,

Please fix the link as according the the linking rules. I have to check the other links that also needs to be fixed too.....

By the way I noticed one of the pictures in that link had this exact same meter part that I have in my collection!!!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

SeanB~1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Powergroove signings « Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 02:53:36 PM » Author: SeanB~1
Very nice, a lot of the other places there have cool old abandoned fixtures to. Worth a browse. Thanks FGS, very interesting.  :)
FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Re: Powergroove signings « Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 12:26:24 PM » Author: FGS
If some of you are thinking of going exploring such places, be sure to ask permission first, if you are nice enough the owner might let you walk home with lamps/fixtures. Wear a hardhat, gloves, and a gasmask to protect yourself from whatever nasty surprises that might lurk there.

J-Frog

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Powergroove signings « Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 06:46:34 PM » Author: J-Frog
That link you posted AntiHPS does not currently work...

Jeremiah The Bullfrog

FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Re: Powergroove signings « Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 06:51:00 AM » Author: FGS
I have no control over other websites. Sorry guys. :(

SeanB~1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Powergroove signings « Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 01:38:55 PM » Author: SeanB~1
Probably we killed their bandwidth for the month. ::) :-[ Happens all the time. Loved the Airforce museum page, sent it to a retired B/G I know.
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Powergroove signings « Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 11:50:09 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
I fixed it....
The linking was mistyped when I asked to use proper format, so it messed up when edited.......

FGS....I donno exactly where that page you showed was....I'm in the main page with all the states...I believe.....

Go for it!
-Jace

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Re: Powergroove signings « Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 03:44:39 PM » Author: FGS
Fixed it. Thought it was cuz the link changed when the website was updated or something but it was that we killed their bandwidth for a while.

Another thing that you need to carry if you decide to explore, don't know whether you need a permit to carry: a pepper spray or a taser in case you encounter a hobo (homeless person) living there. (for self-defense)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 03:47:49 PM by AntiHPS » Logged

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies