Author Topic: Charity event for brain research - Alzheimer's (sorry,I realise this is lighting  (Read 1918 times)
MetalHalideHater

View Posts
View Gallery

Charity event for brain research - Alzheimer's (sorry,I realise this is lighting « on: July 27, 2014, 05:47:21 PM » Author: MetalHalideHater
A friend is fundraising for a charity called BRACE, who do research into brain illnesses like Alzeihmer's. For various reasons, I'm trying my utmost to help the charity and helping these people get votes is a good start! To get the £5, 000 grant for charity, they need to get as many votes as possible on their challenge site. To vote, all you need as an email address, no money is needed to be donated. The link is: http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/charity/entries/lands-end-to-john-o-groats-in-5-days-e2089.aspx?utm_source=LS&utm_medium=Affiliates&utm_campaign=10_2014&siteID=TnL5HPStwNw-byBOrtQY8DUBeZv5KVrEMQ For the vote to count, a link has to be clicked in the email you receive when you press vote on the site.

Looking at the terms and conditions, you may receive a newsletter, but it's easy to unsubscribe from.

I'd be very grateful if you could vote for them and I apologise again for posting this on this site.
themaritimegirl

View Posts
View Gallery

Florence

themaritimegirl themaritimegirl themaritimegirl
Re: Charity event for brain research - Alzheimer's (sorry,I realise this is lighting « Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 12:31:19 PM » Author: themaritimegirl
Why are you sorry? This is exactly what the Off-Topic forum is for.  8)

Electrical Engineering Graduate
YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies