Author Topic: Cool music  (Read 6732 times)
Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Celebrating my 10th Anniversary on LG

Cool music « on: November 14, 2014, 06:34:42 PM » Author: Flurofan96
Here's what I've been listening to recently with my music

This song by the group/artist "Demdike Stare" is called "Repositionary of light"

http://youtu.be/EKingSniJOg

This is such cool music and after a few minutes of the beginning you hear a background sound which is exactly like the sound of HID lamps buzzing  8)

Flurofan96  :)

Lighting-Gallery member since June 2014

Beta 5

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cool music « Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 11:42:24 AM » Author: Beta 5
Here's what I've been listening to recently with my music

This song by the group/artist "Demdike Stare" is called "Repositionary of light"

http://youtu.be/EKingSniJOg

This is such cool music and after a few minutes of the beginning you hear a background sound which is exactly like the sound of HID lamps buzzing  8)

Hi, what artists do you like

Fluorescent Forever :lfl:

Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cool music « Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 05:39:46 PM » Author: Flurofan96
I like listening to rock and metal bands from the 60s 70s like QUEEN, MOTORHEAD and Electric Light Orchestra  8) 8)

Plus I also like the band called Coldplay too  ;)

What artists/bands do you like, Beta 5 ?  :)

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 02:53:45 AM by Flurofan96 » Logged

themaritimegirl

View Posts
View Gallery

Florence

themaritimegirl themaritimegirl themaritimegirl
Re: Cool music « Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 04:51:04 PM » Author: themaritimegirl
I'm a total prog-head. My music collection comprises of almost every conceivable genre, but progressive rock makes up the majority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to_8kZCQalQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3JEaXQ18kA

Electrical Engineering Graduate
YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

TheUniversalDave1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cool music « Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 05:00:45 PM » Author: TheUniversalDave1
What about our old friend Don Henley? Any viewer of your audio equipment videos will know that he's a good tape deck tester.  ;)
Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cool music « Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 05:25:43 PM » Author: Flurofan96
Oh so do you like pop music more and Lady Gaga, I've heard some great songs from Lady Gaga btw

Of the pop music in general, do you like the more recent artists or do you like the older stuff of pop?  I agree Coldplay's music is mostly sad and one of the songs (Politik) makes me really down   :'(   

My favourite radio station is Magic, Heart and BBC Radio 2

Feel free to PM me  :)

Trent, I like progressive rock too, I like groups such as Deep Purple and The Stranglers (they did a fantastic cover on The Kink's "All day and all of the night" song)  :)

TheUniversalDave1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cool music « Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 09:20:05 PM » Author: TheUniversalDave1
My favorite radio station is 107.3 WDKR out of Maroa, IL. It's not like I can actually listen to it, because I'm stuck here in stupid Ally-Bammy ville. I listen to this station when my dad and I travel through IL to WI.
SuperSix

View Posts
View Gallery

ATL P42STUFF supersix94
Re: Cool music « Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 02:20:40 PM » Author: SuperSix
About all I listen to is rock!  8)

« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 02:41:05 PM by SuperSix » Logged

Atlas Lamps - Seeing Is Believing!

http://www.youtube.com/user/P42STUFF

DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Cool music « Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 02:23:22 PM » Author: DieselNut
I like traditional country (new and old) and bluegrass music (new and old) best, but I do like a little of just about all genres of music.

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

merc

View Posts
View Gallery

Adam

GoL
Re: Cool music « Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 03:26:51 PM » Author: merc
Radio Paradise is the internet radio I like the best.
It's a music mix and it is completely commercial free (supported by listener donations).

Occasionally, I'm also listening to OrganLive but you need to get concentrated and use quality headphones to enjoy it - not a ambient/background music at all.
Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cool music « Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 07:02:51 PM » Author: Flurofan96
Hiya

Some really good songs there Beta 5 and yes I've heard the Happy song, its really good  :) :D

Supersix I like rock mostly too and thanks for showing the pic of your LPs  :)

DieselNut I too like some country music, do you know the singer Alan Jackson? I've got his "Freight Train" album  :)

Merc, sounds really good this radio station that is donated by listeners. Could you send me a link to the OrganLive if possible?  :)

Ohh and btw I found a really good song and its called "Lights Out" by the band called U.F.O

http://youtu.be/9tKQZgKSDzE

Let me know what you think of this song  :)

Flurofan96 :)

ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cool music « Reply #11 on: December 11, 2014, 12:51:42 PM » Author: ace100w120v
I listen to a lot of rock/hard rock/alternative/some rap, but don't care for country, bluegrass, swing, etc.  I listen to music all the time though. 
Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cool music « Reply #12 on: December 13, 2014, 03:37:42 AM » Author: Flurofan96
Hiya ace100w120v I mostly like listening to rock too  8)  which bands do you like listening to from the Rock/Hard Rock genre  ???

I like listening to Motörhead, Electric Light Orchestra (ELO), Black Sabbath and the alternative band which I love is Coldplay  :)

Not much of a rap person but I've discovered a band called Insane Clown Posse (ICP) does anyone know this band btw  ???

TheUniversalDave1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cool music « Reply #13 on: December 13, 2014, 10:00:04 AM » Author: TheUniversalDave1
As my signature suggests, I like Loggins and Messina too.
themaritimegirl

View Posts
View Gallery

Florence

themaritimegirl themaritimegirl themaritimegirl
Re: Cool music « Reply #14 on: December 13, 2014, 01:12:40 PM » Author: themaritimegirl
A friend of mine back in high school was big into ICP. I've never listened to them, myself.

Electrical Engineering Graduate
YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies