Author Topic: How's your January going so far?  (Read 2260 times)
Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Celebrating my 10th Anniversary on LG

How's your January going so far? « on: January 17, 2015, 05:40:32 AM » Author: Flurofan96
 Hello everyone  ;)

As we are in mid January and that the XMAS hol is over and done with. How's your January going so far?

January is not a month for everybody (aka January Blues) because of icy weather etc.

All the best

Flurofan96 :)

Lighting-Gallery member since June 2014

merc

View Posts
View Gallery

Adam

GoL
Re: How's your January going so far? « Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 02:08:18 PM » Author: merc
Hi ;)

not bad. This winter is pretty mild (we're about 400 meters above the see and had some snow for a few days only). In fact, I did some biking today (only about 30 km in our Brdy hills) - well it was raining half of the time but I was enjoying it anyways. ;D

But we're already planning our summer holiday (Norway/Sweden as usual). I'm also looking forward to better months for exploring new interesting lighting locations, of course. :)

Best wishes,
merc
Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How's your January going so far? « Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 02:21:32 PM » Author: Flurofan96
Hiya

That's good that your January is getting off to a good start  :) very great that you have something to look forward to in the summer

I too am hoping to find some opportunities to take pics and post them here  :) since XMAS had finished. I'm having a hard time making some interesting pics. But don't worry I'll get there  ;) 

In England its starting to warm up and get brighter, but its still freezing. Last week at school I was playing hockey in Games (sports lesson) in a sunny afternoon. It was mild to start but as the sun went down (and trees made a shade) it turned FREEZING COLD. Just shows you that January gives you a touch of frost, even if weather is bright and sunny  ;)

Flurofan96

Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How's your January going so far? « Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 05:29:20 PM » Author: Flurofan96
Hi trencheel303  ;)

Well I'm glad to hear that your Sapphire lantern kept you shining bright   ;D 

I'm sure its going to be a fantastic year  :) great that you're staying positive its the key  :inc:  :inc:

Where do you want to go for your trip abroad once you done your savings to your desired amount?

Flurofan96  :)

PS: that's ok, we all forget sometimes and time flies so fast some days  :)

ADAM90

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How's your January going so far? « Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 10:40:08 AM » Author: ADAM90
Hello everyone  ;)

As we are in mid January and that the Christmas hol is over and done with. How's your January going so far?

January is not a month for everybody (aka January Blues) because of icy weather etc.

All the best

Flurofan96 :)
Hi!
Very good! Saved 3 pcs. of 1x20w T12 preheat fluorescent fixtures(pics soon whith these poles!). Survived my first driving on icy road( there was no accident and it was very nice ;)) Finally quit smoking which was very unhealtly ::)
Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How's your January going so far? « Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 11:44:43 AM » Author: Flurofan96
Hi Adam

Great news that you managed to stop smoking  :)

Take care whilst on icy roads, they can be an absolute nightmare with safety (hope your car tires can grip efficiently) January is known for its icy weather. Is it getting any warmer in Hungary now?

Great that you've saved some cool 1x 20W T12 fixtures

Flurofan96  :)

TheUniversalDave1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How's your January going so far? « Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 02:41:55 PM » Author: TheUniversalDave1
It's 70*F here in miserable Bammy-ville. NOT the way winter should be, IMO.  >:( This place is so backwards, it belongs on a different planet.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 03:01:23 PM by TheUniversalDave1 » Logged
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies