Author Topic: Par 38 cone shaped floodlight holders  (Read 2091 times)
bucket175mv

View Posts
View Gallery

Par 38 cone shaped floodlight holders « on: January 18, 2015, 08:51:47 AM » Author: bucket175mv
Hi everyone! Hope everybody had a great holiday season.

I posted some questions back in the fall regarding HID lighting and you folks were a great help. I have recently taken interest in Par 38 outdoor floodlighting and have some questions.

Could anyone provide some info regarding brands, styles and components that make up these various forms of light fixtures that would be great. Just looking to expand my knowledge base.

Im particularly interested in the "cone" shaped cast aluminum flood light holders and the long trough like boxes made by crouse hinds and hb etlin but any information is great.

Thanks and cheers :)
bucket175mv

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Par 38 cone shaped floodlight holders « Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 08:03:24 AM » Author: bucket175mv
Anyone? These light fixtures seem to be very unpopular here and on other fourms.
bucket175mv

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Par 38 cone shaped floodlight holders « Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 08:13:38 AM » Author: bucket175mv
Here is a pic
dspiffy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Par 38 cone shaped floodlight holders « Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 01:01:03 PM » Author: dspiffy
My mom's church had something very similar when I was a kid, lighting the cross behind the altar.  They're long gone.
bucket175mv

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Par 38 cone shaped floodlight holders « Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 07:22:44 AM » Author: bucket175mv
My mom's church had something very similar when I was a kid, lighting the cross behind the altar.  They're long gone.

Hey a reply lol.

I also see these type of light fixtures installed at a few churches around my town. Where I tend to see them the most is the old style strip motels that were very  popular in the 50's through the 70's
I've seen these in many different configurations and lamp counts. Its almost endless to the ammount of different possible combinations that these light fixtures can be configured.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies