Author Topic: Favorite songs & artists?  (Read 20447 times)
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #45 on: November 26, 2017, 11:27:43 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
not Christmas related but this songs fun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vm4LpCEn2o&index=10&list=PLAIzxYsKU8RrHTNudUl5gy-GcKOYJYMO8

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #46 on: November 27, 2017, 10:06:04 PM » Author: CEB1993
not Christmas related but this songs fun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vm4LpCEn2o&index=10&list=PLAIzxYsKU8RrHTNudUl5gy-GcKOYJYMO8

I know where I want to go on my next vacation, Big Rock Candy Mountain ;D  Sounds lovely!

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #47 on: December 01, 2017, 08:13:31 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We have 'our' song which we had played at our wedding, it's called 1,000 Kisses by a singer called Eve Selis. We have got to know her over the years and now consider her to be a friend.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #48 on: December 23, 2017, 07:15:54 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
The Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line good song...

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #49 on: December 28, 2017, 07:51:36 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
The Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line good song...

Yep, that's a good one.  :)

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #50 on: January 01, 2018, 04:23:17 AM » Author: takemorepills
Lately been switching between Dave Brubeck and Juicy J. Big fan of most of their work.

Also a big fan of Boards of Canada, Robert Plant, YES, etc. And dirty rap with lots of gun violence ;D
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #51 on: January 01, 2018, 08:26:08 AM » Author: CEB1993
Lately been switching between Dave Brubeck

Cool, I’m a Dave Brubeck fan myself. That’s excellent easy listening music!  Take Five is one of my favorites.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #52 on: January 01, 2018, 08:42:08 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Artists:
Skrillex
Wavedash
Excision
Zomboy
Jack U (coming back)
Jauz
Slushii
Marshmello
Knife Party
Martin Garrix
DV&LM
AAZAR
DJ Snake
DJ Loco Squad and AXS

Songs:
Any ID from the producers above
an ID is an unreleased song that has no name
Skrillex - Recess Album
ID - ID (150 bpm)
Skrillex & Rick Ross  - Purple Lamborghini ID & Demo (two separate songs)
Skrillex & Poo Bear - Would you ever
Jack U - Take U there, To U
Jack U - ID
Skrillex - ID
Marshmello - ID
Slushii - ID
DV&LM VS. W&W - Crowd Control (ID Remix)
ID - ID (128.98 bpm)
Zomboy - ID
Wavedash - ID
Excision - Throwin Elbows ( Ayo)
Skrillex - First of the year (VIP)
this is my unreleased song: DJ_I.D. & Kenxie - ID (Kenxie is my gf)
Have I done enough IDs

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #53 on: January 03, 2018, 04:38:43 PM » Author: Rommie

We have 'our' song which we had played at our wedding, it's called 1,000 Kisses by a singer called Eve Selis. We have got to know her over the years and now consider her to be a friend.

Indeed, she's a wonderful person and singer, we're proud to be able to say we know her  :)

Here is her website  ;D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #54 on: January 03, 2018, 05:57:08 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
One of my friends introduced me to a small not very well known band by the name of Chris Rodrigues & Abby the Spoon Lady , they do folk and blues. I tend to lean towards the rock and folk genre's ... however i listen to a wide variety of other genres aswell... but most of my stuff is folk and rock aswell as blues and all the other genres in that area of the spectrum, I also have hiphop, indie, electronic, pop, etc etc.

~Owen

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #55 on: January 21, 2018, 04:21:57 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
This guy is awesome!

~Owen

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #56 on: January 22, 2018, 07:25:55 PM » Author: BT25
Heres mine...

Def Leppard
Van Halen
PowerStation
Robert Palmer
The Cars
Duran Duran
.38 Special
Genesis
Asia
Billy Joel
Bruce Springsteen
Bryan Adams
Damn Yankees
Depeche Mode
The Cure
Don Henley
Eagles
The Fixx
Foreigner
Glenn Frye
The Hooters
Hall & Oates
Huey Lewis & The News
Journey
Level 42
Loverboy
Sammy Hagar
Tears for Fears
U2
White Snake
Rod Stewart
'80s rock in general.

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #57 on: January 22, 2018, 08:52:34 PM » Author: 589
SRV (king of the electric guitar) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uiI3TusTgs
80's (most music, was it from the 80's? If yes than that is probably included)
oldies
2011+ indie
RATM
green day up to nimrod album
reggae
SKA - The Toasters
AC/DC
Electronic - phutureprimitive, glitch mob, odesza, bassnectar, ronald jenkees, etc
bluegrass
classic country
kid rock
Louisiana cajun - jo-el sonnier
2-chainz
TI
Future
DMX
kristian stanfill
salsa music
reggaeton
fleetwood mac
CCR
plus much much more I can't think of right now

O yea and we played enya - only time at our wedding
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:03:04 PM by 589 » Logged

:lps:

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #58 on: February 18, 2018, 11:40:49 AM » Author: Solanaceae
I just recently got my old stereo and 8 track player recapped and working, and I also got a bunch of tapes which include machine head and burn by deep purple and steppenwolf 7 and steppenwolf golf. I'm probably gonna wear the tape heads on those players down by listening to those albums so much lol.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #59 on: February 18, 2018, 12:29:22 PM » Author: Rommie
O yea and we played enya - only time at our wedding
Ah yes, Enya is wonderful, I have a cassette of hers somewhere..! Currently don't have a cassette deck though, but hopefully we'll be able to rectify that soon, my mother has one she never uses, so I will ask if we can "liberate" it next time I see her :D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies