Author Topic: Favorite songs & artists?  (Read 20435 times)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #75 on: March 28, 2018, 06:38:20 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
This has to be our theme song... Busy doing nothing It's very appropriate for us  :D

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #76 on: March 30, 2018, 07:38:06 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We heard Telephone by Martynas the other day, it's a brilliant version of the Lady Gaga song.  :)

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

streetlight98

View Posts
View Gallery

Mike McCann

GoL Mike McCann 88219189@N04/albums
Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #77 on: April 15, 2018, 01:52:14 PM » Author: streetlight98
I like "80s Hits" music, 80s thrash metal, 70s classic rock, modern rock and metal, but I'm primarily a 90s rock/metal music fan for sure.

Some of my more-favorite bands are: Mudvayne, Fear Factory, Tool, Chevelle, Faith No More, Filter, Mastodon, Incubus, Deftones, Judas Priest, Megadeth, White Zombie (Rob Zombie), Iron Maiden, 311, Alice In Chains, Killswitch Engage, Dope, and Marilyn Manson. Plus a ton of others.

Please check out my newly-updated website! McCann Lighting Company is where my street light collection is displayed in detail.

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #78 on: April 15, 2018, 02:05:57 PM » Author: Lumex120
I really like modern country music. (please don't judge  :D)  My favorite artists would probably be in this order: Florida Georgia Line, Imagine Dragons, and Foster the people. I don't really care much for older music, but I really like Africa by Toto (then again, who doesn't?)

Unofficial LG Discord

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #79 on: April 15, 2018, 07:08:01 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I really like modern country music. (please don't judge  :D)  My favorite artists would probably be in this order: Florida Georgia Line, Imagine Dragons, and Foster the people. I don't really care much for older music, but I really like Africa by Toto (then again, who doesn't?)
Foster the people is a good one. I like Imagine dragons.. but I tend to lean more towards their older stuff... Night Visions comes to mind when I say that, I like other modern stuff, such as Silversun Pickups, Of Monsters and Men, The Neighbourhood and Weezer.. plus many more..

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #80 on: April 16, 2018, 08:20:16 PM » Author: Cole D.
Mostly I listen to alternative rock and a lot of music that came out around when I was in college and younger. I don't like much current music at all after about 2013 or so. But I don't listen to a lot of it so there may be some I would like. Also electronic and trance music. Sometimes I like classical. I like jazz a lot too, I miss when we used to have a jazz station.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #81 on: May 27, 2018, 03:43:14 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Occasionally you'll catch me listening to Jazz... I don't have a particular artist preference I just like the sound of it sometimes when I'm biking around late at night down the dark linear trail...

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #82 on: June 15, 2018, 09:41:03 PM » Author: CEB1993
I've been listening to Relient K lately.  I've always liked them and find their music really uplifting and thought provoking.  They are a Christian rock band.

Some of my favorite songs Relient K songs:

High of 75
Be my Escape
The one I'm Waiting For
More Than Useless
Who I am Hates Who I've Been

I've always liked Weezer, and the newest album Pacific Daydream takes on a bit of a different sound (more pop/alternative), but they do a good job with it  ;D  Some of my favorite Weezer songs from Pacific Daydream and other older albums:

Mexican Fender
Feels Like Summer
Island in the Sun
December
Surf Wax America
My Best Friend
Perfect Situation

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #83 on: June 16, 2018, 03:52:24 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I've been listening to Relient K lately.  I've always liked them and find their music really uplifting and thought provoking.  They are a Christian rock band.

Some of my favorite songs Relient K songs:

High of 75
Be my Escape
The one I'm Waiting For
More Than Useless
Who I am Hates Who I've Been

I've always liked Weezer, and the newest album Pacific Daydream takes on a bit of a different sound (more pop/alternative), but they do a good job with it  ;D  Some of my favorite Weezer songs from Pacific Daydream and other older albums:

Mexican Fender
Feels Like Summer
Island in the Sun
December
Surf Wax America
My Best Friend
Perfect Situation

I like alot of those Weezer songs...

~Owen

lasagafield

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #84 on: June 16, 2018, 05:09:04 AM » Author: lasagafield
Anything ska, anything prog and a lot of 90s rave/jungle.

There's a reason the sun's free.

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #85 on: June 16, 2018, 08:48:18 PM » Author: CEB1993
Anything ska, anything prog and a lot of 90s rave/jungle.

Cool, you mentioned prog. like progressive rock?  That reminds me I'm into the Canadian progressive rock band Rush.  They're really amazing and my brother went to see them in concert about two years ago before they retired from touring.  I like almost all of their works and have several favorite songs from different albums.  Permanent Waves is probably my favorite album.

Some of my other favorite songs:

Fly by Night
The Spirit of Radio
Freewill
Tom Sawyer
Limelight
Red Barchetta
Time Stand Still
Analog Kid
One Little Victory

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite songs & artists? « Reply #86 on: June 17, 2018, 12:58:21 AM » Author: xelareverse
Here's my terrible, confusing taste  in music.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLROLDHWXh51zUxXeUKA4VPOtowElWYmV4

It's probably the most random thing you've seen in your entire life, and even my closest friends judge me for it.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies