Author Topic: Hammacher Schlemmer's The Intruder Discouraging Television Mimic.  (Read 2023 times)
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Hammacher Schlemmer's The Intruder Discouraging Television Mimic. « on: June 15, 2015, 07:59:06 AM » Author: rjluna2
I found an interesting item at Hammacher Schlemmer's The Intruder Discouraging Television Mimic.  Comments/Rebuttal?

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Hammacher Schlemmer's The Intruder Discouraging Television Mimic. « Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 08:45:22 AM » Author: Solanaceae
Seems kind of obvious if it is preprogrammed, stalkers or burglars with lots of time on their hands may realize that this is a trick and break in.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

marcopete87

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Hammacher Schlemmer's The Intruder Discouraging Television Mimic. « Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 02:04:59 PM » Author: marcopete87
I think it is an waste of money
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Hammacher Schlemmer's The Intruder Discouraging Television Mimic. « Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 05:04:27 AM » Author: dor123
This website looks like a fraud site. Keep it in the black list.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Hammacher Schlemmer's The Intruder Discouraging Television Mimic. « Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 06:58:16 AM » Author: rjluna2
I like what you made this comment here, dor123 :D

f36t8

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Hammacher Schlemmer's The Intruder Discouraging Television Mimic. « Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 02:41:30 PM » Author: f36t8
This website looks like a fraud site. Keep it in the black list.

Why do you think so? Such products exist for a long time. I even read they (or some of them at least) create a quite realistic impression of TV flicker from the light they cast.
Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Hammacher Schlemmer's The Intruder Discouraging Television Mimic. « Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 02:35:36 AM » Author: Medved
I think it will deter just the "random target seekers" - they will go just one house further than only risking the "TV" flicker is not faux.

If the intruder really targets your house and so spend some time preparing for that (so who has the chance to be sure it is faux and not real TV), I don't think there is any defense anyway.

No more selfballasted c***

hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Hammacher Schlemmer's The Intruder Discouraging Television Mimic. « Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 12:09:00 PM » Author: hannahs lights
My mate bought one to put in an empty house he owned it did seem to be effective I guess worth the money if you've got a property that's going to be empty for a while
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Hammacher Schlemmer's The Intruder Discouraging Television Mimic. « Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 03:17:45 PM » Author: Ash
If no break in happened, it may be either because an intruder was considering to break in and was discouraged by the lamp, or because nobody was planning to break in anyway. You cannot really know....
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Hammacher Schlemmer's The Intruder Discouraging Television Mimic. « Reply #9 on: July 07, 2015, 07:25:50 AM » Author: rjluna2
Here what I found similar product that is cheaper than the original product I found.  Here is the Fake TV Flicker Light :D

Comments/Rebuttal?

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies