Author Topic: Donations  (Read 2062 times)
pslawinski

View Posts
View Gallery

1kW Narva Blue

Donations « on: November 20, 2007, 08:23:10 AM » Author: pslawinski
Thanks to all the kind members that donated I have enough money in my account to pay for the site for two and a half months. 

Perhaps sometime soon I will get around to finishing the site up.  It has been quite hard to find time where I want to sit in front of the computer and work on this.  I have been rather busy with classes lately, and much of my free time is spent with friends.  Perhaps over Christmas break I may find time to complete the site.

Phillip Slawinski
Founder, Lighting-Gallery.net

J-Frog

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Donations « Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 09:25:29 AM » Author: J-Frog
Well thats a good thing you get out and do stuff instead of spending time in front of a computer a lot!  I used to use my computer all the time but find I am happier when I go out instead and hang with friends or take walks, etc.  I also work a lot so that helps keep me off the computer.

Jeremiah The Bullfrog

SeanB~1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Donations « Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 02:08:21 PM » Author: SeanB~1
Thanks for the site. While I do not donate directly ( Paypal is not available legally in S Africa, and I have no desire to get intimate with the Receiver of Revenue, offices are practically next door to me anyhow ) I ask recipients of goods to pay you instead. Seems to work pretty well so far as a barter scheme.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies