Author Topic: How do I......  (Read 1747 times)
sparkie

View Posts
View Gallery

How do I...... « on: November 21, 2007, 06:41:28 PM » Author: sparkie
....move pictures from one album to another?

The only way I can seem to do this is to delete the pictures and then re-post them in the new albums, but then I will lose any comments made.

If there is a way of moving pictures whilst keeping the comments, I would be grateful if you could tell me.

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: How do I...... « Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 08:21:16 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
....move pictures from one album to another?

The only way I can seem to do this is to delete the pictures and then re-post them in the new albums, but then I will lose any comments made.

If there is a way of moving pictures whilst keeping the comments, I would be grateful if you could tell me.

easy to do, go to the picture you want to move, and below the picture is "edit file information"

Then on the next page, look on very top that says "Album" its a drop down menu of list of albums......

Next time you have any problems, just PM me or email me, faster to get my attention  ;D

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies