Author Topic: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart  (Read 6695 times)
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #15 on: September 29, 2015, 01:59:48 PM » Author: Lumex120
Non lighting related:
-Set up a concert of singing hamster dolls. Get your friends and turn them on all at the same time. Then act like a conductor

I have done that before many times before, they don't throw you out, they just tell you to knock it off.

I have hosted my own radio show over the PA system as well with talking/sound toys.
If you have done the radio show over the intercom, you should film it and post it on Youtube. It would probably go viral...

Unofficial LG Discord

hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #16 on: September 29, 2015, 02:36:08 PM » Author: hannahs lights
Not lighting related but go up to the cash machine (ATM) when your cash comes out scream I WON I WON. Or alternatively run out the pets department screaming RUN FOR YOUR LIVES THEYRE LOOS
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #17 on: October 16, 2015, 01:44:02 PM » Author: Lumex120
-Start playing a violin in one of the aisles and have your case open so people throw cash in it
-Build a tower out of CFL boxes and see how high you can get it before it topples
-Unbox a ceiling fan and "install" it on the wall
-Unbox a printer with photo printing capabilities, set it up in one of the aisles, and start printing photos (free photo printing) from your camera or phone. if you run out of ink or paper, just pull one off the shelf and open it, then install it in the printer. Then just leave it laying in the aisle. If someone asks what on earth you were doing, just say "I changed my mind".

Unofficial LG Discord

toomanybulbs

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #18 on: October 26, 2015, 09:54:42 AM » Author: toomanybulbs
when such stores had displays of clocks and radios we would turn the volume up all the way and tune the radios to different stations.then set the alarms for about 10 minutes.
we would be far away from that department when they all went off.
the best one was the local kmart.
the pa system was rf sensitive.made a great am detector.since my friend i had in the truck was good at mimicking any voice he went in and waited for the manager to run a blue light special.
after memorizing the voice he comes out and another guy goes in,moves the blue light,turns it on an gives us the brand/model of a rifle in sporting goods.
i fire up the cb and 2kw amplifier and that rifle is now a blue light special for$29.99
it was a $300 item.
watching the store employees scrambling to cancel the deal?priceless.
and manager had a really hard time explaining how that announcement was in his voice!
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #19 on: October 26, 2015, 10:13:47 AM » Author: Lumex120
when such stores had displays of clocks and radios we would turn the volume up all the way and tune the radios to different stations.then set the alarms for about 10 minutes.
the pa system was rf sensitive.made a great am detector.since my friend i had in the truck was good at mimicking any voice he went in and waited for the manager to run a blue light special.
after memorizing the voice he comes out and another guy goes in,moves the blue light,turns it on an gives us the brand/model of a rifle in sporting goods.
i fire up the cb and 2kw amplifier and that rifle is now a blue light special for$29.99
it was a $300 item.
and manager had a really hard time explaining how that announcement was in his voice!
Ok...that is the best one I have heard so far. How about ink cartridges for $1.99 apiece? :D

Unofficial LG Discord

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #20 on: October 26, 2015, 05:35:15 PM » Author: Ash
To each future i guess....
xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #21 on: November 07, 2015, 11:48:35 PM » Author: xelareverse
it was a $300 item.
Ok...that is the best one I have heard so far. How about ink cartridges for $1.99 apiece? :D

I might try that  :D
xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #22 on: November 07, 2015, 11:51:23 PM » Author: xelareverse
Play Baseball using LED tubes and lamps
TL8W

View Posts
View Gallery

Lee

None
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #23 on: November 19, 2015, 02:03:53 PM » Author: TL8W
Actually done at school : Replace starters in a classroom on all 40W lamps (14 of them) with S2 (FS-2). Let class begin. After the initial effect and the teacher going out to call the maintenance guy, replace all starters back

Actually done at school more than 30 years ago: Replacing 150W tungsten filament lamps in the low-ceilinged maths room during the morning break with 160W MBT/F (self-ballasted mercury/tungsten). They were fired up and fully warmed up, then switched off and back on seconds before the teacher returned to start the lesson. Six minutes into the class spasmodic flashing began for several seconds until the MBTF lamps restarted. Bewildered teacher switched them off saying it's an "electrical fault". Nothing more was said, but TL8W and two others knew! The 150W standard lamps went back in at lunchtime before the caretaker could inspect them. The teacher didn't even spot the bulbs were a curious egg shape for no apparent reason.

We do not have to agree on anything to be kind to one another. The ability to be civil is available to everyone on earth, for free.

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #24 on: November 22, 2015, 02:21:34 PM » Author: Ash
I had some similar thing in a school trip

We came for the night to a camping site, this one was a field with Indian style tents. The place was lit over with 400W MH floodlights (HQI-T's, Pulse Start), on posts mounted to a block of bathrooms/showers, that was stretched along the end of the area

I found out that around the back of the bathrooms block is the main electric panel for the site, and.. pulled the main breaker off. Beautifull starry night, Screaming girls in showers, you name it. Then i flipped it back on. Everything came on except the Halides

Long story short, it was not hard to figure out that if Ash is on a trip and electricity goes haunted, those things are related. One teacher walked straigth to me and asked me to go and switch back on the "big lights". Took me a long time - basically untill they started coming on and i pointed at them - to get him to understand that i am not lying and there really is nothing that can be done other than waiting for them to come on by themnselfes

And those were exactly the odd setup that takes AGES to restrike, 45 minutes or more

Also in that trip :

The lighting in the tents was 24V E27 incandescents, wired through single core wires laid in the gravel, powered from a big transformer. The wiring was broken in mny places, so when you walk near the tents sometimes the light there flickers. Well, did not take me long to dig out one of the wires for one of the tents (upstream - away from the tent itself), and add in series a "dimmer" made of bucket of water, salt, and aluminum coke cans

The showers were a row of "shower cubicles", similar to "bathroom cubicles" where the partitions dont get all the way to the floor or to the ceiling. The shower heads are mounted on L shaped pipes coming from the wall and turning down. I replaced the showerhead on one with a garden sprinkler (found one thrown in the "pile of technical stuff" behind the block) and turned it upside down, so that the sprinkler have good coverage of most of the shower cubicles in the room above the height of the partitions. Opened cold water to the max. Everyone around got a dose of ice beam
Aveoguy22
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #25 on: November 22, 2015, 02:55:46 PM » Author: Aveoguy22
I had some similar thing in a school trip

We came for the night to a camping site, this one was a field with Indian style tents. The place was lit over with 400W MH floodlights (HQI-T's, Pulse Start), on posts mounted to a block of bathrooms/showers, that was stretched along the end of the area

I found out that around the back of the bathrooms block is the main electric panel for the site, and.. pulled the main breaker off. Beautifull starry night, Screaming girls in showers, you name it. Then i flipped it back on. Everything came on except the Halides

Long story short, it was not hard to figure out that if Ash is on a trip and electricity goes haunted, those things are related. One teacher walked straigth to me and asked me to go and switch back on the "big lights". Took me a long time - basically untill they started coming on and i pointed at them - to get him to understand that i am not lying and there really is nothing that can be done other than waiting for them to come on by themnselfes

And those were exactly the odd setup that takes AGES to restrike, 45 minutes or more

Also in that trip :

The lighting in the tents was 24V E27 incandescents, wired through single core wires laid in the gravel, powered from a big transformer. The wiring was broken in mny places, so when you walk near the tents sometimes the light there flickers. Well, did not take me long to dig out one of the wires for one of the tents (upstream - away from the tent itself), and add in series a "dimmer" made of bucket of water, salt, and aluminum coke cans

The showers were a row of "shower cubicles", similar to "bathroom cubicles" where the partitions dont get all the way to the floor or to the ceiling. The shower heads are mounted on L shaped pipes coming from the wall and turning down. I replaced the showerhead on one with a garden sprinkler (found one thrown in the "pile of technical stuff" behind the block) and turned it upside down, so that the sprinkler have good coverage of most of the shower cubicles in the room above the height of the partitions. Opened cold water to the max. Everyone around got a dose of ice beam

man, you are EPIC!  sounds like some stuff I would do  :D
EpicStreetlights

View Posts
View Gallery

Epic_Fire_Alarms
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #26 on: November 23, 2015, 07:14:47 AM » Author: EpicStreetlights
Stare at a shelf of LEDs and slowly rock back and forth until a manager comes over and asks if you're doing OK.
Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Celebrating my 10th Anniversary on LG

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #27 on: March 18, 2016, 09:26:43 AM » Author: Flurofan96
Man I would get out my violin and earn some cash whilst in Walmart  ;D

Lighting-Gallery member since June 2014

HPS Lover
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #28 on: June 01, 2016, 08:44:35 PM » Author: HPS Lover
I know!  Pretend to be an idiot while in the light bulb section.  Take bulbs out of their boxes, and drop them on the floor to see which ones break the easiest.  When yelled at by an associate, tell them you just "wanted to see which bulbs were the most durable!" :D

Or, in the computer section, you want to test speakers on the laptops.  So, you fire up an obnoxious
song, and crank the volume all the way.  You do this on each computer.  Also, what is a laptop without durability?

Time to put them to the test!  Just go over to the laptops, and start pounding the (...) out of the keyboard, slam the lid of each one, and bash the top of the lids as hard as you can, before pouring a 2-liter Coke bottle over them! ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 08:47:30 PM by Mercury Vapor 456 » Logged
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #29 on: June 01, 2016, 08:46:53 PM » Author: wattMaster
Or be one of those protesters putting stickers on LED bulbs saying "Don't buy this!"

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies