Author Topic: That awkward moment when...  (Read 5918 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: That awkward moment when... « Reply #30 on: April 30, 2018, 07:49:55 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
When I walk under a cycling streetlight while listening to music and I get startled because I wasn’t paying attention (gets really embarrassing and awkward when walking with girlfriend and her sisters)

When I have to explain to Peyton (one of the sisters) the difference between amps, voltage, and wattage and I’ve explained it a lot to her. What makes it awkward is that she just stares at me when I’m done

Thinking that green arrow is your green light at an intersection despite you not being in the turning lane

People who forget that their blinker is on and you really don’t know where they’re going

When driving to the apartment from somewhere and a car follows you all the way to your destination except that very last turn

Getting in elevators with someone you don’t know

When girlfriend or sisters make an Icelandic meal but I really don’t like it and I force my self to eat it because they are all around me making sure I eat all of it. Reason why they want me to eat it is because I’m underweight. I’m always the last to eat and by the time I wake up from my nap they’ve already ate

When I’m not aware of something that I did wrong and girlfriend or sisters find out and I come to the apartment and one or all of them ask me to sit down, I do it, and they basically hold me down because in these situations I like to find my way out and escape. It’s awkward for me because they interrogate me and I really have no answers for it

When I leave the apartment at 12am or 3am to look at lighting or find abandoned places and I return at 6am only to find out that Mackenzie, Peyton, and Melody have been waiting for me. When I enter the door they just surround me and stare me like hawks then I have to explain why

« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 07:57:19 AM by F96T12 DD VHO » Logged

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies