Author Topic: lighting videos  (Read 2562 times)
hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

lighting videos « on: October 10, 2015, 07:28:11 AM » Author: hannahs lights
Hi guys and girls if you look up rustymotor channel on YouTube he has some lighting videos including a blink happy Philips prismatic and a LP Sodium with built in starter plus a few others. Please go take a look. I'm sorry I don't know how to do a proper link let me know how you get on
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: lighting videos « Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 08:42:19 AM » Author: dor123
You means: https://www.youtube.com/user/rustymotor/videos

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: lighting videos « Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 01:50:50 PM » Author: hannahs lights
Yes that's it thank-you for doing that
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: lighting videos « Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 03:18:05 PM » Author: Lumex120
The "LiPo battery abuse" probably smelled wonderful... :D

Unofficial LG Discord

tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: lighting videos « Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 01:22:03 AM » Author: tolivac
In the days when me and another fellow repaired TV's we did the "water sausage" thing to the bad pix tubes rebuilders didn't want.Whats really weird-after the tube is filled-I mean really large color tubes-put them outside on a really cold night!!the water freezes-the glass falls away-the "ice CRT got a lot of laughs!"Oh the older days.Didn't have a camera that could film underwater at that time-just a big,bulky VHS one that you held over your shoulder.I still have that camera.Don't know if it still works.An antique at this point-seem lots of those at yard sales!
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: lighting videos « Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 01:43:18 AM » Author: Solanaceae
Quote from tolivac: "water sausage" thing to bad pic tubes". Could you explain please? I googled arounf and only got images of sausage machines. :-\

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: lighting videos « Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 01:48:07 AM » Author: tolivac
That is what fellow I worked with called the act of filling the tube with water-Instead Google "filling CRTS with water" or something like that.Ddn't know anyone else did this-now I know.Its been a long time since then--almost 30Yrs!!!Now---no more CRT sets being made.That makes them vauleable to collectors.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies