Author Topic: chapman84 bids farewell  (Read 4243 times)
chapman84
chapman84 bids farewell « on: November 08, 2015, 08:47:06 AM » Author: chapman84
Well everyone, it’s been a long ride. Today I want to share that this will be my last post. I have enjoyed my time on here. I’ve been having a lot of personal issues during the last 8 years of my life and now my cat is sick and I might lose him soon. I don’t know how to say this, but this is probably gonna be my last post. I appreciate all the support that I’ve gotten from ya’ll. This is chapman84 signing off. Bye.
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 11:18:58 AM » Author: Solanaceae
Are you temporarily leaving or permanently closing your account down? I may not be here as much also for fam reasons.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 08:57:47 PM » Author: xelareverse
You have been on here for a long time please don't leave. This is tragic :'(
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 09:40:46 PM » Author: Lumex120
Sorry to hear about your cat.  :'( I just hope the most active members on here don't start leaving on a regular basis. :-\

Unofficial LG Discord

DetroitTwoStroke

View Posts
View Gallery

Luke

Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 10:15:41 PM » Author: DetroitTwoStroke
Sorry to hear about a member leaving, but I understand having to leave for personal reasons. I'm sorry to hear about your cat being sick - pets are family members, in my opinion. Come back if/when you can, and I hope things get better for you.

-Luke

Pride and quality workmanship should lie behind manufacturing, not greed.

hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 03:22:53 PM » Author: hannahs lights
I'm sorry to hear your leaving and that your cat is sick I know how bad you feel I cried for days when my Hamster died. Keep your chin up it can only get better x Hannah x
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 04:43:17 PM » Author: rjluna2
Take care, chapman84 :(

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #7 on: November 12, 2015, 04:48:40 PM » Author: Lumex120
Bye. :( If you can, please come back sometime. You have been registered since 2006, which was almost 10 years ago, as well as before mercs were banned. :(

Unofficial LG Discord

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #8 on: November 12, 2015, 05:56:41 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Sorry about your cat and family. As others said, your account was made before the MV ban. Don't permanently close it, just don't log on for a while until everything is resolved. :)

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 09:39:03 AM » Author: Danny
That's awful to hear chapman84... I hope things sort themselves out. And I'm sorry to hear about your cat... I'm a massive cat lover so it's absolutely gutting when something happens.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 05:53:13 PM by Danny » Logged
TL8W

View Posts
View Gallery

Lee

None
Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #10 on: November 19, 2015, 02:06:52 PM » Author: TL8W
I am sorry to hear your news Chapman. Wish you and your family all the best and hope that you can return in the future, you will be missed.

We do not have to agree on anything to be kind to one another. The ability to be civil is available to everyone on earth, for free.

Silverliner
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Rare white reflector

GoL
Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #11 on: December 04, 2015, 09:39:26 PM » Author: Silverliner
We lost two cats this year due to age related health issues but I'm still here and passionate about lighting! Remember you can always come back here anytime! Don't let anyone negative discourage you.

Administrator of Lighting-Gallery.net. Need help? PM me.

Member of L-G since 2005.

Collector of vintage bulbs, street lights and fluorescent fixtures.

Electrician.

Also a fan of cars, travelling, working out, food, hanging out.

Power company: Southern California Edison.

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #12 on: December 04, 2015, 09:43:55 PM » Author: Lumex120
We lost two cats this year due to age related health issues but I'm still here and passionate about lighting! Remember you can always come back here anytime! Don't let anyone negative discourage you.
One of my chickens died a few months ago due to unknown reasons, and I was considering leaving LG. I didn't, though, so I am still here. If you can, please try and come back. You joined in 2006, which was almost 10 years ago.

Unofficial LG Discord

chapman84
Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #13 on: January 22, 2016, 09:32:31 AM » Author: chapman84
I'm back now. Sadly, my cat Ziggy is gone. I had to have him put down so he didn't suffer anymore. He had an infected liver and even if he had survived surgery, he wouldn't have been the same anyway. I've been depressed since he died and that's why I haven't logged in for the past 2 months. Ziggy lived a great life. He lived a full life and I'm sorry that he didn't get to live for a few more years. I wish it wasn't that way but it was and I can only be thankful for the good times we had together. I'll be uploading more street light photos soon. Thank you for your support everyone.  
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 09:49:08 AM by chapman84 » Logged
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: chapman84 bids farewell « Reply #14 on: January 22, 2016, 10:35:25 AM » Author: rjluna2
Welcome back, chapman84 :) Sorry to hear that Ziggy has passed away :(  I'm glad that he is no longer suffering.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies