Author Topic: If you want a hover board cheap... SCAM ALERT  (Read 4275 times)
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: If you want a hover board cheap... SCAM ALERT « Reply #15 on: December 08, 2015, 09:20:00 AM » Author: Lumex120
They want to ban e-bikes too. Those things are not easy to tax (they dont use fuel...)
Okay, so let me get this straight. They are banning these "inneficcient" light sources such as MV and incandescent because they want to be more enviromentally friendly, while at the same time they are banning vehicles that use no fuel and are about as green as you can get? Something is wrong here...

Unofficial LG Discord

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: If you want a hover board cheap... SCAM ALERT « Reply #16 on: December 08, 2015, 03:44:22 PM » Author: Ash
There is the actual purpose, and there is an excuse. There does not have to be any relation between them

The purpose is taxes on fuel, and i guess to keep the fuel and car related lobbists happy, and maybe to prevent existance of an efficient means of transportation which is not controlled (no licensing, ...)

The excuse is safety. A lot of the population are moaners who actually call to ban those hoverboards and e bikes, after they heard that their friend's neighbor kid bumped into them on a scooter and they were bruised... And the more you investigate into it, on various topics, the more you realise how 99% of the population are exactly those moaners that welcome bans and regulations

That is the sort of story going on with near every government regulation of products - from lamps to firearms....
xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: If you want a hover board cheap... SCAM ALERT « Reply #17 on: December 14, 2015, 07:04:16 PM » Author: xelareverse
Update:https://www.instagram.com/p/_SnZuTJMSk/
xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: If you want a hover board cheap... SCAM ALERT « Reply #18 on: December 17, 2015, 01:42:05 AM » Author: xelareverse
I had to rewire the hoverboard. It says dead battery but I measured and it was full. Ima replace the motherboard
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies