Author Topic: Interesting/funny teachers you have or had  (Read 1310 times)
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Interesting/funny teachers you have or had « on: December 15, 2015, 06:16:24 PM » Author: Solanaceae
I'm in school right now, and every school has those mildly interesting teachers.
Mrs. Berendes-8th grade
She was a year replacement for the normal science teacher who was out fue to family issues. What was funny was she'd always mess with this kid named Carter in class. Carter is what would be called a giblet head, and he was widely annoying to teachers and kids at school. When that boy wouldn't act right, she'd always yell at him(not in the mean way), and on one occasion, we all his and turned the lites in class off when he left for the bathroom.
Mr. Veach-9 thru 12th grade. He is the shop class in my school. When he yells at someone, we call it getting "veached". Yesterday in class, another boy who ain't right was off track. It so happens he's in my group for planing and using the jointer and radial saw. I was looking for something to do when my workmate was screwing around. So Mr. Teacherman got real irritated and said "KALE, GET BACK TO WORK!!! YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO START PLANING! GO ON, PLANE LIKE THE WIND! PLANE LIKE THE WIND! He was so shocked he couldn't move and when five seconds passed he said "OUT IN THE HALLWAY NOW!" This kid has a tendency of getting veached too.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Interesting/funny teachers you have or had « Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 08:34:13 PM » Author: xelareverse
LOL
ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Interesting/funny teachers you have or had « Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 11:45:17 PM » Author: ace100w120v
Mr. Nelson:
-My 7th/8th grade teacher.  Really hilarious voice imitations, etc.  (Reading standardized test instructions like a flight attendant, etc)
Mrs. Fitzpatrick:
-My 9th/10th/11th grade science/spanish teacher.  Hilarious as well, and we shared several common interests outside the classroom, including off-grid power generation and radio/broadcasting!
-Currently: Mrs. Anania:
Hilarious all around.  We jokingly give each other crap all the time, in jest. 
tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Interesting/funny teachers you have or had « Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 12:51:26 AM » Author: tolivac
High school woodshop--Mr Purpur---"NO ROSES on this job!!!(he was referring that you dented the wood with your hammer after driving a nail)Metal shop teacher Mr Beer--"More Baloney artists"(referring to students talking about cars)"These guys specialize in engines!"Mr Marten-reading/study hall teacher-He didn't say much,had a record player in the classroom and during the study hall invited students to bring records to play.Mr Marten kept pet rabbits and he brought those in-they would hide in the book area under your desk--or jump on the record player while it was playing and scratch the record.I DIDN'T bring any of my records to play!And you looked in the book area under your desk before putting your books there!
ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Interesting/funny teachers you have or had « Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 03:09:43 AM » Author: ace100w120v
Had a particularly funny Intensive Intermediate Algebra professor who made a joke out of throwing me off the roof of the 6-story building we were in at 16T^2whatevertherestoftheforumulawasIdon'tremembernow for eating noisy snack items in class.  "How many will it take Andrew to hit the ground?
"
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies