Author Topic: Member of the year award?  (Read 3619 times)
hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Member of the year award? « Reply #15 on: December 31, 2015, 12:09:37 PM » Author: hannahs lights
Can I add one vote each for Ash and solencease
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Member of the year award? « Reply #16 on: December 31, 2015, 01:40:18 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Voting started when this was posted and lasts until 11:59pm central standard time American on December 31.
So far we have
Mike. 3
Medved: 2
Ash: 2
Dave Silverliner: 2
Jeremy funkybulb: 1
Me: 3
Al M: 1

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Member of the year award? « Reply #17 on: January 01, 2016, 01:05:41 AM » Author: Solanaceae
Voting started when this was posted and lasts until 11:59pm central standard time American on December 31.
So far we have
Mike. 3
Medved: 2
Ash: 2
Dave Silverliner: 2
Jeremy funkybulb: 1
Me: 3
Al M: 1
happy new year everyone! It's noon at night here in Illinois so voting is over.
The poles are in with:
Mike and I tied for 1st with 3 votes
Medved, Ash, and Dave tied second with 2 votes each
Jeremy and Al tied for third with 1 each
Again, happy new year and if I remember, I'll post this on November 30th and the poles will be open from then to December 31 at 11:59 pm Central standard American time. Good luck to all lamping and lighting in this year!

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: Member of the year award? « Reply #18 on: January 02, 2016, 07:25:17 PM » Author: Mercurylamps
I hate to sound silly, but this is how cliques form. I don't see the point in having a member of the year as we are all lighting enthusiasts, we're here to share our interests not having awards for being a member of the year.

I'm preparing myself for being shot down by this. :-[
LampLover

View Posts
View Gallery
120/240VAC @ 60HZ

GoL PeterYachymczyk UCYBAif_ag4v8nIcCU3VAmag
Re: Member of the year award? « Reply #19 on: January 02, 2016, 07:56:38 PM » Author: LampLover
I hate to sound silly, but this is how cliques form. I don't see the point in having a member of the year as we are all lighting enthusiasts, we're here to share our interests not having awards for being a member of the year.

I agree we don't a member of the year award as we are all members of the year (Each person helps in a different way) as we each share the same interest of lighting 

LED Free Zone!
All For HID, magnetic rapid-start Preheat & old-school electronic Only (no instant start F17T8 & F32T8 allowed)

TL8W

View Posts
View Gallery

Lee

None
Re: Member of the year award? « Reply #20 on: January 03, 2016, 06:29:06 PM » Author: TL8W

I don't like cliques in any shape or form, either, however such is human nature they as good as form themselves in all aspects of our lives. It is indeed something I thought about only after having cast a vote. On retrospect I feel that a nondisclosed vote, with results only after the final day of polling, would be better than public declarations. For this reason I would like to say how I enjoy the input of, and interactions with, ALL LG contributors, and let my participation in this poll take nothing away from any of you. A happy new year to you all,

Lee

We do not have to agree on anything to be kind to one another. The ability to be civil is available to everyone on earth, for free.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies