Author Topic: Coelux skylight  (Read 2192 times)
sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Coelux skylight « on: February 15, 2016, 02:23:14 PM » Author: sol
Has anybody seen the Coelux artificial skylight ? It is LED, but the pictures seem to be fairly good quality light. It is around 320 watts and needs a metre of headspace, though.

Here's their website
Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Coelux skylight « Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 02:51:21 PM » Author: Medved
That is ridiculous: Trying to imitate the disadvantages of a direct sunlight (too bright small spot)...

No more selfballasted c***

sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Coelux skylight « Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 04:52:53 PM » Author: sol
And at a ridiculous price upwards of 25 000 GBP. Interesting concept, though.
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Coelux skylight « Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 05:15:35 AM » Author: dor123
There are no disadventages of sunlight over artificial illumination. This website looks like a fraud.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Coelux skylight « Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 01:28:06 PM » Author: Medved
The sharp, high contrast shadows from a single pointy source...

But I do believe someone is really offering something like that, it is just a marketing...
Maybe as a decoration it may work (to give an impression of a bright sunny day), but that is all...
Definitely I do not see that worth the money. Moreover I would believe the HID's would do better in that role (rather high intensity, high flux source).

No more selfballasted c***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies