Author Topic: 2-wheeled stuff?  (Read 8164 times)
Aveoguy22
2-wheeled stuff? « on: March 18, 2016, 08:40:19 PM » Author: Aveoguy22
I got 2 scooters and a few minibikes.  who else has any 2 wheeled transport?  doesnt matter if its on or off road.  post your pics!
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 11:10:59 PM » Author: funkybulb
My two wheel stuff is a road master bicycle that have crazy gear ratio.  Top speed i done with  my leg power
Is 55 MPH. Any normal gear ratio cause me to breaks chains going up hill or trying cross 4 lanes of traffic from 0 to 20 mph in 5 sec enough power put front wheel up in the air.

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Aveoguy22
Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 11:52:25 PM » Author: Aveoguy22
My two wheel stuff is a road master bicycle that have crazy gear ratio.  Top speed i done with  my leg power
Is 55 MPH. Any normal gear ratio cause me to breaks chains going up hill or trying cross 4 lanes of traffic from 0 to 20 mph in 5 sec enough power put front wheel up in the air.

you must have strong legs, then.  that's fast!
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 02:05:28 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Got me beat.... I think I've managed 30MPH for a few minutes once or twice...

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 12:30:44 AM » Author: takemorepills
I have a DRZ400 dual-sport motorcycle and my son and I ride Haro bicycles

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 12:41:35 AM » Author: 589
I've got a Dyna. It's for sale though :'(

:lps:

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 02:20:08 AM » Author: xelareverse
I have an electric bike that I'm working on right now, with the old motor the top speed was 15 miles per hour running at 36 volts. The maximum voltage on the motor was 130 and it was a 2 horsepower motor. The new motor has the same specs, but it's 2.5 horsepower. so far it has ripped off of the mount so I'm modifying it. I also bought a few things so I can put an HID headlight on it, and an inverter. Pictures will come when it's almost done. It uses a lithium ion battery from a hoverboard. I bought another one for it so I have a longer range.
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #7 on: December 21, 2017, 05:29:05 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I used to have a mountain bike that I re-geared so that what used to be the top 5 speeds became the bottom 5 speeds, and I could get it up to over 50mph quite easily. It used to really annoy motorists that someone on a pedal cycle had just overtaken them...  :D

I was living in Germany at the time, and there were no steep hills in the area, plus I put road tires on the bike.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 05:31:50 PM by Miss Cuddly » Logged

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #8 on: December 21, 2017, 05:45:32 PM » Author: Rommie
Don't have a bike any longer (unless you count a pushbike) but this was the last bike I owned, a Honda CBF600S.

Basically a de-tuned Hornet, but it did me for commuting to work and weekend rides.
Had to sell it a few years ago though when work got reduced to 3 days a week and I could no longer afford to run 2 vehicles. Needed the car for work and other things, so the bike had to go  :(

I've got to know the guy that bought it though, and it went to a good home :)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #9 on: December 21, 2017, 07:50:27 PM » Author: suzukir122
Here is mine, made in England. Very rare bike
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 09:05:01 PM by suzukir122 » Logged

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #10 on: December 21, 2017, 08:02:35 PM » Author: Rommie
Nice, we do still make some good things over here  ;D

Not sure you'd get away with an exhaust like that on it over here, though  :o

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #11 on: December 21, 2017, 08:06:11 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
How do i make my bike hit 50MPH??? I can only ever get it to 35...

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #12 on: December 21, 2017, 08:26:55 PM » Author: suzukir122
@Miss Ria, Yep England makes really nice bikes... though the newer ones are all more powerful than mine.

@HomeBrewLamps, A mountain bike going 50mph? That... sounds a little much. 50?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 12:36:09 AM by suzukir122 » Logged

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #13 on: December 21, 2017, 09:04:14 PM » Author: xelareverse
Here's the bike, and the yellow HID bulb I'm putting on it tomorrow when the headlight enclosure arrives.
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: 2-wheeled stuff? « Reply #14 on: December 21, 2017, 09:11:05 PM » Author: suzukir122
I've always thought about that... I've never really seen a bicycle with HID's on it before. Only LED's or halogens.
So that should be awesome/unique

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies