Author Topic: Now... I'm MAD.  (Read 7182 times)
Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Now... I'm MAD. « Reply #15 on: June 14, 2017, 01:03:41 AM » Author: Lodge
Autobody supply shop, epoxy a piece of steel to the inside and bondo the outside, sand it flat and paint it, only you will know it's missing and then you can stick a teck gland on the left or right of it for cabling.. and who needs to see the fedex sorting center video, just watch ace ventura pet detective to see how they really deliver packages..
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Now... I'm MAD. « Reply #16 on: March 30, 2022, 09:23:38 PM » Author: Burrito
You have internal shots?

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

ElectroLite

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Now... I'm MAD. « Reply #17 on: April 01, 2022, 11:43:06 AM » Author: ElectroLite
No I don’t, I got rid of it around 5 years ago. I believe I gave the fixture to a fellow LG member for them to fix up. Still have the lamp though.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 11:45:11 AM by subway5411 » Logged
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Now... I'm MAD. « Reply #18 on: April 01, 2022, 11:57:49 AM » Author: Burrito
Oh, Ok!

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

AgentHalogen_87

View Posts
View Gallery

Long Live SOX!

Re: Now... I'm MAD. « Reply #19 on: April 01, 2022, 06:15:05 PM » Author: AgentHalogen_87
Wow that sucks :( at least you got something salvaged from it.

(Yes I know I'm about 5 years late to the party)
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies