Author Topic: Things That Scare You  (Read 18720 times)
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #15 on: July 10, 2016, 09:49:57 AM » Author: wattMaster
Things that scare me

Aliens
Wasps
Snakes
jellyfish
The Matrix rain

I also get very scared when I have to go to the dentist or visit the hospital

I am TERRIFIED of wasps. They seem to be aggressive for no reason and take joy in harassing me.  ???

When I see a single Wasp in the backyard, I run inside and spray lots of essential oil Wasp repellent that we made all me and the outside.

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #16 on: July 10, 2016, 01:39:05 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Whenever I see just one, I spray the crap out of where I know they are (handles on deck stairs and border). Then they start dropping dead and I can resume being outside.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #17 on: July 10, 2016, 02:59:43 PM » Author: AngryHorse
Things that scare me

Aliens
Wasps
Snakes
jellyfish
The Matrix rain

1/ Why Aliens?, I`d love to meet one, (like Paul)!, but then again, real ones would probably wipe us out in a kind of Independence Day type thing! :o
2/Wasps are misunderstood creatures!, I have found if you leave them alone, they will leave you alone, people only piss them off by trying to swat them!
3/Snakes, we don`t have the dangerous ones here, although I do think Cobras are awsome, (wouldn`t like to meet one face to face though)!
4/Jellyfish are graceful creatures, they don`t mean to horribly maim you with their stings, just don`t get in their way!
5/ Whats `Matrix rain`?, I haven`t seen the film? ???
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:23:20 PM by AngryHorse » Logged

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #18 on: July 10, 2016, 09:31:01 PM » Author: wattMaster
Things that scare me

Aliens
Wasps
Snakes
jellyfish
The Matrix rain

1/ Why Aliens?, I love to meet one, (like Paul)!, but then again, real ones would probably wipe us out in a kind of Independence Day type thing! :o
2/Wasps are misunderstood creatures!, I have found if you leave them alone, they will leave you alone, people only piss them off by trying to swat them!
3/Snakes, we don`t have the dangerous ones here, although I do think Cobras are awsome, (wouldn`t like to meet one face to face though)!
4/Jellyfish are graceful creatures, they don`t mean to horribly maim you with their stings, just don`t get in their way!
5/ Whats `Matrix rain`?, I haven`t seen the film? ???
Maybe you have different Wasps, but the ones here are intent on flying around me in the worst times.

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #19 on: July 10, 2016, 10:57:50 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Every time I go outside the wasps here decide to make a beeline for me.  ???

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #20 on: July 11, 2016, 12:50:03 AM » Author: tolivac
I thought Florida-like NC and other Southern states has PLENTY of dangerous snakes to look out for.Jellyfish and wasps-I too,stay out of their way!We have a chart posted here at work showing the dangerous snakes,insects,and plants to look out for and stay away from.People who live in those areas know the dangerous critters and plants that live there!
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #21 on: July 11, 2016, 02:21:32 AM » Author: Solanaceae
Aliens, what if they're cool like roger?

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #22 on: July 11, 2016, 08:19:16 AM » Author: wattMaster
I thought Florida-like NC and other Southern states has PLENTY of dangerous snakes to look out for.Jellyfish and wasps-I too,stay out of their way!We have a chart posted here at work showing the dangerous snakes,insects,and plants to look out for and stay away from.People who live in those areas know the dangerous critters and plants that live there!
Florida is nothing compared to Australia. :o

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #23 on: July 11, 2016, 09:51:21 AM » Author: Lumex120
Every time I go outside the wasps here decide to make a beeline for me.  ???
Same with me.  :(

Unofficial LG Discord

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #24 on: July 11, 2016, 02:40:20 PM » Author: wattMaster
I just take cover in the shed when a method of action is not available.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 03:17:23 PM by wattMaster » Logged

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #25 on: July 12, 2016, 02:29:26 PM » Author: AngryHorse
Aliens, what if they're cool like roger?
Roger ;D, it would be fun to go out on a Saturday night with him, he makes me laugh in his Rasta hat! ;D

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #26 on: July 12, 2016, 03:57:24 PM » Author: Danny
Centipedes and Ear wigs Other than that I don't know really!

Dentists don't bother me. I usually get any work done without an anaesthetic.

Wasps dont scare me  neither do bees they'll leave you alone if you don't annoy them. I get a lot of them in the greenhouse abs they usually just do their job then fly into the windows! And I end up going round saving them all with a glass and piece of paper!

Snakes are awesome reptiles.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:59:19 PM by Danny » Logged
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #27 on: July 12, 2016, 04:12:52 PM » Author: wattMaster
Centipedes and Ear wigs Other than that I don't know really!

Dentists don't bother me. I usually get any work done without an anaesthetic.

Wasps dont scare me  neither do bees they'll leave you alone if you don't annoy them. I get a lot of them in the greenhouse abs they usually just do their job then fly into the windows! And I end up going round saving them all with a glass and piece of paper!

Snakes are awesome reptiles.
You have a greenhouse?

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #28 on: July 12, 2016, 04:14:55 PM » Author: Danny
@ watt miser yeah here's a photo  I get a lot of wasps & bees in here! Been stung once and last year I lifted my t shirt up to find one under it!
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Scare You « Reply #29 on: July 12, 2016, 04:15:49 PM » Author: wattMaster
Looks cool!
What lights do you have in there?

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies