Author Topic: Where to get REAL NEMA tags?  (Read 1305 times)
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Where to get REAL NEMA tags? « on: July 14, 2016, 11:16:00 PM » Author: Lumex120
I am restoring a Westinghouse OV-15 4th generation. It was originally 200w HPS but since the ballast was 480 only, I had to replace it with a 70w MH ballast. I want to know where I can get a real red or red and white NEMA sticker with the number 7. I want this to actually look new and have a real NEMA tag along with the fresh coat of paint it will get. Where can you get NEMA tags?

Unofficial LG Discord

bucket175mv

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Where to get REAL NEMA tags? « Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 08:29:00 AM » Author: bucket175mv
I am restoring a Westinghouse OV-15 4th generation. It was originally 200w HPS but since the ballast was 480 only, I had to replace it with a 70w MH ballast. I want to know where I can get a real red or red and white NEMA sticker with the number 7. I want this to actually look new and have a real NEMA tag along with the fresh coat of paint it will get. Where can you get NEMA tags?

Have you tried electrical supply retail stores? I'd like to obtain some :mv:ones myself.
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Where to get REAL NEMA tags? « Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 09:21:04 AM » Author: Lumex120

Have you tried electrical supply retail stores? I'd like to obtain some :mv:ones myself.
What kind of electrical supply stores? I am not sure if there are any around here.

Unofficial LG Discord

bucket175mv

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Where to get REAL NEMA tags? « Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 11:18:34 AM » Author: bucket175mv

What kind of electrical supply stores? I am not sure if there are any around here.

The ones electrical contractors would use for their supplies. Some have a retail section for walk in customers but almost all will sell to the general public like you and I. Some members on here obtain their lighting supplies through their local municipality, or by talking with a lineman. I myself have yet to do that but I would like to try though.
M250R201SA

View Posts
View Gallery

JGriff021985 JMG717
Re: Where to get REAL NEMA tags? « Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 12:59:13 PM » Author: M250R201SA
As far as GE goes, they will only send replacements upon you furnishing proof that you own their product.  You have to email a copy of your receipt to them.!  They will then send you 1 or 2.  Dunno about Cooper or AEL.

"I know a thing or two about a thing or two...  I sure do."

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies