Author Topic: What did you do today lighting wise?  (Read 256789 times)
fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #810 on: January 22, 2021, 11:37:21 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
I think I posted in this topic four or five times replacing Feit LEDs. I still have the LED lamps so I can check how many I replaced within three years! And I agree with Ecosmart. I have Ecosmart LEDs installed around the same time as the Feits and NONE had failed!
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #811 on: January 22, 2021, 11:56:33 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
For a "store brand" they're actually decent quality !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #812 on: January 23, 2021, 12:31:40 AM » Author: Fluorescent05
For me it's the Utilitech LEDs that suck most. Had one fail by glowing softly and another start to flicker.

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #813 on: January 23, 2021, 07:48:53 AM » Author: Rommie
I wish there was a smiley for fainting dead away  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #814 on: January 23, 2021, 09:05:15 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I've noticed a lot of people complaining about having to replace EOL Feit LEDs ! I've using the Ecosmart LEDs from home depot and have had "0" problems with them . As as matter of fact , I have a pair of them mounted on my fence that have been running D2D flawlessly for 13 months and 1 in the light at the end of my driveway (also D2D) for over 2 years now . Sounds to me like we need to quit buying the Feit LEDs !!
Who are you.?  :wndr: And what have you done with Tim.??  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #815 on: January 23, 2021, 09:53:33 AM » Author: Rommie
And where are the socks ???

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #816 on: January 23, 2021, 10:44:01 AM » Author: Bulbman256

I believe EOLed took them hostage, i would advice locking your doors and setting up traditional lighbulb traps, the agents hate normal light! :mrg: :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #817 on: January 23, 2021, 12:22:32 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We have got Anton lit today.  :lps: :love:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #818 on: January 23, 2021, 12:36:18 PM » Author: Bulbman256
We have got Anton lit today.  :lps: :love:

Nice lamp! 8) If i ever find myself in Scotland, I know who to visit, probably just need to follow the high concentration of sox light and will be right at your door. :mrg: :lol: :lps:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #819 on: January 23, 2021, 12:42:49 PM » Author: Rommie
You're welcome any time, we don't get many visitors (none at the moment with all these [censored] restrictions)  :sadbulb:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #820 on: January 23, 2021, 02:55:21 PM » Author: Bulbman256
You're welcome any time, we don't get many visitors (none at the moment with all these [censored] restrictions)  :sadbulb:

Cool! 8;) Will stop by if i find im going to that area, Never left the Us. :P

(wonder how the TSA would like if i tried to take light bulbs internationally.... :mrg: )

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #821 on: January 23, 2021, 04:42:19 PM » Author: joseph_125
Cool! 8;) Will stop by if i find im going to that area, Never left the Us. :P

(wonder how the TSA would like if i tried to take light bulbs internationally.... :mrg: )

I'm pretty sure I raised a few eyebrows when I brought MV lamps, fluorescent tubes, striplights and even a exit sign in my suitcase. :lol: Unfortunately traveling and doing anything right now is a PITA with all the :curse: restrictions here.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #822 on: January 23, 2021, 04:46:37 PM » Author: Rommie
I've never had any problems, but then I've only usually brought one or two lamps at a time, not a suitcase full  :mrg:

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #823 on: January 28, 2021, 08:14:10 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I finished restoring a vintage a Holophane lowbay that I got for Christmas!

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

alexd120

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #824 on: January 28, 2021, 10:39:27 PM » Author: alexd120
I spent $40 on 21 mint condition General Electric Hungarian made 400w MH lamp.

Rapid start ,preheat metal halide mercury vapor and high pressure sodium for life.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies