Author Topic: Urban Exploration  (Read 1810 times)
sparkie

View Posts
View Gallery

Urban Exploration « on: June 06, 2008, 01:13:23 PM » Author: sparkie
I have found a very interesting site about Urban Exploration, which is where people enter into abandoned buildings or underground structures and take - in many cases highly artistic and professional - photos.

There are quite a lot of pictures on there where you can see light fixtures., in some cases quite old ones like here (Scroll down to the 9th picture)

This is the link to the main page where you can get to the vast range of pictures!

« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 06:05:49 PM by sparkie » Logged
FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Re: Urban Exploration « Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 07:52:01 PM » Author: FGS
Yeah? Try this place. Abandoned lamp factories is one of the places I want to go exploding.

Why I like LEDs on top of other lighting tech?
LEDs = Upgrade 95% of the applications. (That is if you avoid eBay's LEDs).

LED brainwash? No, people uses them cuz they work well for them.

Silverliner
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Rare white reflector

GoL
Re: Urban Exploration « Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 02:21:25 AM » Author: Silverliner
I have a Merkur 200w lamp in my collection! It looks just like the clear bulb shown in one of the pics on the table, only that mine is inside frosted.

Administrator of Lighting-Gallery.net. Need help? PM me.

Member of L-G since 2005.

Collector of vintage bulbs, street lights and fluorescent fixtures.

Electrician.

Also a fan of cars, travelling, working out, food, hanging out.

Power company: Southern California Edison.

form109
Re: Urban Exploration « Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 02:58:15 PM » Author: form109
Yeah? Try this place. Abandoned lamp factories is one of the places I want to go exploding.

you want to go exploding,LOL!!! ;D

i think you meant exploring. ;)
HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Urban Exploration « Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 12:47:37 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
As i search through old threads i have found two different threads refering to Urbex... Here is a good site for anyone interested in Urban Exploration but not the dangerous/illegal aspects of it: http://www.actionsquad.org

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies