Author Topic: American mercury lamps  (Read 3479 times)
Alex

View Posts
View Gallery

feel free to ask questions

American mercury lamps « on: April 16, 2017, 04:12:40 PM » Author: Alex
Good evening
I'm looking for American mercury vapor lamps with a dome which is clear and once a sylvania with clear ring in the cathedral.
Please be aware that the lamps must be shipped to france or germany. I know it rare and old lamps are however the shipping for me is quite expensive. That is, the lamps should not be too expensive.

Best regards Alex

Glück auf ⚒️

sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: American mercury lamps « Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 09:20:29 PM » Author: sol
Alex,

Si je comprends bien, tu cherches une lampe complètement transparente ainsi qu'une lampe Sylvania de forme BT-28 qui est seulement transparente à l'extrémité? Je voudrais t'aider avec la terminologie en anglais pour que tu aies plus de succès dans ta recherche.

Pour la lampe Sylvania, il en existe deux styles, soit le "clearender" qui est complètement transparente à l'extrémité et le " clearbander" qui n'a qu'une bague transparente près de l'extrémité.

Fais-moi savoir si ces renseignements te sont utiles ou si tu as besoin d'autres conseils.
Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: American mercury lamps « Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 12:40:39 PM » Author: Lodge
What wattage are you looking for, or any wattage ?
Alex

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: American mercury lamps « Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 11:33:06 AM » Author: Alex
I am looking for any BT shaped mercury vapour lamps that are clearender or clearbander.
The Wattage is not so important, I'm concerned about the lamp itself. I still have nothing in the direction. Laso would get melamps from any Wattage.
Regards Alex

Glück auf ⚒️

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: American mercury lamps « Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 02:39:38 PM » Author: Lodge
I won't promise you but I'm going to the re-store today and I'll see what they have for cheap mercury lamps, I know they had new in the box sylvania ED-17 100 watt lamps (H38AV-100/DX) for under 1.50 euros last time but I wasn't looking for BT style lamps...
Alex

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: American mercury lamps « Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 11:20:56 AM » Author: Alex
OK, Thank you

Glück auf ⚒️

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: American mercury lamps « Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 11:35:13 AM » Author: funkybulb
I do have one.  But let u know i come across it .

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: American mercury lamps « Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 01:26:46 PM » Author: BT25
Good evening
I'm looking for American mercury vapor lamps with a dome which is clear and once a sylvania with clear ring in the cathedral.
Please be aware that the lamps must be shipped to france or germany. I know it rare and old lamps are however the shipping for me is quite expensive. That is, the lamps should not be too expensive.

Best regards Alex

Alex, your best option is (US) eBay. I happen to have some of these, but I'm not parting with them at this time.

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: American mercury lamps « Reply #8 on: January 22, 2018, 08:13:14 PM » Author: 589
An off brand, but looks well made and fits what you're looking for. I have one of these on the way will let you know what I think when it arrives, although I have nothing to run it with right now. Also shows they will ship to Germany

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Superior-Life-Mercury-Vapor-Lamp-Light-Bulb-82433-H36GW1000-Coated-T0/122031552983?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

edit: If you do purchase something on eBay internationally (this goes for everyone) please message the seller during/after purchase to make sure they package the item very carefully. I have many broken sox lamps and fixtures to prove this issue when I haven't  notified the seller (or forgotten to) beforehand.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 08:16:42 PM by 589 » Logged

:lps:

LandryB

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: American mercury lamps « Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 07:51:31 PM » Author: LandryB
I might have a spare Sylvania 175w Clearbander, H39KC-175/DX if you're still looking for one.

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: American mercury lamps « Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 08:06:32 PM » Author: 589
Just got it in and it looks good.

:lps:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies