Author Topic: Symbolic designation system for fluorescent lamps in China  (Read 2515 times)
Men of God

View Posts
View Gallery

jiachao.wei.71 chao_813975447 UChyTpXvlQ8ZCfBPP_lJjubg chao990613
Symbolic designation system for fluorescent lamps in China « on: May 13, 2017, 09:05:00 AM » Author: Men of God
常用荧光灯灯管上的标志有什么含义?

(1)表示荧光灯种类的符号
YZ:表示普通直管型荧光灯(Y为“荧光灯”,汉语拼音的第一个字母,Z--为“直”汉语拼音的第一个字母)
YK:表示快速启动型荧光灯(K为“快速启动”)
YS:表示瞬时启动型荧光灯(S为“瞬时启动”)
YG:表示高频荧光灯YDN:表示单端内启动荧光灯
YDW:表示单端外启动荧光灯
YH:表示环形荧光灯YPZ:表示普通照明用自镇流荧光灯
D:电子式(电感式自镇流灯符号省略)注:国际电工委员会(英文缩写为IEC)表示方法为:
PS:预热启动;
RS:快速启动;
S:热阴极单插脚式瞬时启动。国外产品常用此类符号。(2)表示灯的玻管直径的符号用TX表示灯的玻管直径。
其中,T:指管型玻管;X:指玻管直径的,为X/8in(英文)。
例:T12表示管型玻管直径为12/8in。
目前,国内型号命名中可直接用公制尺寸表示玻管直径。
(3)表示灯的色温的符号RR:表示日光色(色温6500K)RZ:表示中性白色(色温5000K)RL:表示冷白色(色温4000K)RB:表示白色(色温3500K)RN:表示暖白色(色温3000K)RD:表示白炽灯色(色温2700K)
(4)其他符号CE:表示无线电干扰符合要求。此外,灯管上还会有额定电压和功率等技术参数。 示例:1)T8YZ36RR:表示的是管径为1in(英寸),功率为36W,日光色普通直管型荧光灯(如直接用公制尺寸表示玻管直径,上例也可标为YZ36RR26,表示管径为26MM).2)YK20RN32:表示的是管径为32mm,功率为20W,暖白色快速启动荧光灯。3)YDN9-2U·RR:表示的是9W2U型日光色单端内启动荧光灯。4)YDW16-2D·RN:表示的16W2D型暖白光单端外启动荧光灯。(螺旋型自镇流灯的结构用S表示,即用S取代3U即可)

What's the meaning of the logo on the fluorescent tube?
(1) a symbol indicating the type of fluorescent lamp
YZ: the common straight fluorescent lamp (Y is the fluorescent lamp, the first letter of Chinese phonetic alphabet, and the Z-- is the first letter of the Chinese phonetic alphabet)
YK: stands for fast start fluorescent light (K is "quick start")
YS: represents an instantaneous start type fluorescent lamp (S is "instantaneous start")
YG: stands for high frequency fluorescent lamp YDN: means single ended start fluorescent lamp
YDW: single ended external start fluorescent lamp
YH: ring fluorescent lamp YPZ: for general lighting, ballast fluorescent lamp
D: electronic (inductive self ballasted lamp symbol omitted) Note: International Electrotechnical Commission (abbreviated as IEC) means:
PS: preheat start;
RS: quick start;
S: hot cathode single pin type instantaneous start. Foreign products are often used in such symbols. (2) a symbol indicating the diameter of the glass tube of the lamp; the diameter of the glass tube of the lamp is represented by TX.
Among them, T: refers to the tube type glass tube; X: refers to the diameter of the glass tube, X/8in (English).
Example: T12 indicates that the tubular type glass tube has a diameter of 12/8in.
At present, the size of glass tubes can be directly represented by metric size in the domestic model.
(3) said the symbol RR light color: color (color 6500K) said Sun RZ said: neutral white (color 5000K) RL said: cool white (color 4000K) RB said: White (color 3500K) RN: warm white (color 3000K) RD said: incandescent color (color 2700K)
(4) other symbol CE: radio interference is indicated. In addition, there are technical parameters such as rated voltage and power on the tube. Sample: 1) said: T8YZ36RR is the diameter of 1in (inches), power 36W, fluorescent color ordinary fluorescent lamp (such as the direct use of metric size said glass tube diameter, this can also be marked as YZ36RR26, that is 26MM in diameter.2) said: YK20RN32) is the diameter 32mm, power is 20W warm white, rapid start fluorescent lamp. 3) YDN9-2U: RR: represents the 9W2U type fluorescent single ended fluorescent lamp. 4) YDW16-2D. RN: represents the 16W2D type warm white single ended external fluorescent lamp. The structure of the spiral self ballasted lamp is represented by S, that is, replacing 3U with S
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 07:25:36 PM by Men of God » Logged

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Symbolic designation system for fluorescent lamps in China « Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 02:52:38 AM » Author: Ash
Arent H tubes the name for PL-L and not ring ?
Men of God

View Posts
View Gallery

jiachao.wei.71 chao_813975447 UChyTpXvlQ8ZCfBPP_lJjubg chao990613
Re: Symbolic designation system for fluorescent lamps in China « Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 12:25:10 PM » Author: Men of God
没有,小功率(5,7,9,11W)PL灯管直接就是YDN(电感)和YDW(电子)类型的,H形灯管没有规定,因为它是在二十一世纪初才传入中国并开始应用的,所以它直接是按照国际的命名系统来的,一般中国人把它叫做“H形XX瓦特灯管”,或者“XX瓦特筷子管”!

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies