Author Topic: LEDisease turns into a nasty Virus at local Electric supply shop!  (Read 8163 times)
tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: LEDisease turns into a nasty Virus at local Electric supply shop! « Reply #30 on: October 07, 2018, 01:11:26 AM » Author: tolivac
Same problem for me---bought some GE "Reveal" 100W eqv LED lamps and they lasted less than a week!The Sylvania Ledvance ones only lasted two months.Going back to halogen and incandescent at this point-they lasted longer and were MORE reliable!Funny how pro grade LED lights last a long time!Same with battery portable LED lamps.Just bought Predater Tactics "Nightmare" multicolor LED light--the first one flickered on Red than went out.The one I exchanged it for at the store works fine.Runs on one 18650 battery two came with the lamp and a charger.the light has white,red,green,and blue LED lamps in it.A nice muilticolor light that is intended to be used for hunting.Can be used for other things,too.For vacuum cleaner tests-the green light is good at revealing dust in the air.-esp coming from the exhaust of a vacuum cleaner.
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: LEDisease turns into a nasty Virus at local Electric supply shop! « Reply #31 on: October 07, 2018, 01:45:35 PM » Author: Cole D.
For now on, I'm going to start getting lamps, gear, and fixtures off ebay.

So far, I've bought my only HID fixture on eBay, and I intend to continue for any future purchases, because I prefer to have commercial/utility quality fixtures over what is sold in home centers. Even though I'm glad they're still available to buy. On the other hand I've bought my photocells and lamps at Lowes and Home Depot, because they're just fine for my needs. Plus Lowes had great deals on the Sylvania lamps which I hear are still pretty good quality.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

RCM442
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

rcm442 UC1Q-wYhi9O-1q4ugOaOZ9dA rcm442
Re: LEDisease turns into a nasty Virus at local Electric supply shop! « Reply #32 on: October 07, 2018, 08:42:50 PM » Author: RCM442
Ok guys, waaa waaaa waaaa does not contribute anything relevant to the conversation.

LEDs need to stop taking over everything
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies