Author Topic: Kmart Is Gone  (Read 984 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Kmart Is Gone « on: July 17, 2017, 06:06:08 AM » Author: suzukir122
Kmart's last day here has officially passed. Here's a video someone took of it. This is THE Kmart I've been going to since 2007. (Beavercreek Ohio)
First time posting a link, so here goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nElbujoGn1o

Very sad, very depressing. (Even with those electronic T8's) Kmart is officially a... thing of the past.
Oh, and want to hear an argument between the camera guy and a random person?? Watch till the end of the video, at 16:00!
This takes place outside the Kmart, so you'll also see the surrounding area in the parking lot that I've seen
since I was a kid. :) You will see this again sometime from me, as I will be vlogging about it soon.

Meantime, if you want to see a closed Kmart with their original slimlines, there was one in Springfield Ohio.
Here's a video link to that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWBovy30C_w&t=87s

There are even vloggers I follow on YouTube that have posted videos about their Kmart closing -- different parts of the country.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:12:57 PM by suzukir122 » Logged

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: Most Known Kmart Where I live -- Gone. « Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 06:08:45 AM » Author: Mercurylamps
That is surprising. Kmart here just sells Chinese junk these days with their home brand names on them. :(
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Most Known Kmart Where I live -- Gone. « Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 06:16:59 AM » Author: suzukir122
Hey man I just modified this thread. There's more you're gonna want to read.  :)

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Kmart Is Gone « Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 10:31:44 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
There's still a Kmart here but others have been closing over the years.

Its overpriced, and sorta ghetto. I rarely go there.
Would much rather go to Target or Walmart...better prices & nicer stores. 

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Kmart Is Gone « Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 11:47:18 AM » Author: suzukir122
I agree with that heavily... because Kmart definitely was overpriced and ghetto.
But Kmart had so much history behind it. Sooo much history and memories. I can't believe
all Kmarts near me are gone.

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies